+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 402 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned zjtgjg is an unknown quantity at this point zjtgjg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not only are we pissed off after I had fallen into dollars in the Forex market, simply because the profits as a decrease in the trade be included if we can fall in the market, which is my personal happiness, and then when I make money on the Forex market, that is also my personal best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raohani007 is an unknown quantity at this point raohani007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i am very angry when i loos my money. I thought that in trading we should avoid our emotions because emotions is bad for our business and greedy take us toward the loosing side.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe this is an outburst emotion from us then some of traders will do something outside the clear mind,
    feel angry, fear, sad, low mental and etc, and all of them are not good and if we sink deeply on this situation too long, we have to control it, and one thing that we can make it good, we have to trade without the burden, make sure that we understand for the risk and reward and get ready to accept the worst to the best situation,

Banned mjuhyg is an unknown quantity at this point mjuhyg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Positive, of course, by anger and each. Cox ruse, it is a phenomenon if you have a loch, that he are angry about it, but we always have to lose by learning for this me, ahem "mode again

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes, when I got loss on my trade I get frustated with my strategy and analysis. But after I got loss, I am prefer make evaluation on my mistake and improving my trading skill

Senior Member hh512 is on a distinguished road hh512's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not sense angry when i am defeat cash at forex market,because profit and loss is the fraction of trading, when we loss in cash market that is my fortune, and when i earn cash in forex marketplace that is also my high-quality luck.

Member peer143 is an unknown quantity at this point peer143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kasi bhi ansan ko jub kasi kam main loss hota hy to wo es sy thora angry ho jata hy or jahain tak mera sawal hy forex main loss karny ka or es main loss uthany ka to abhi tak essa howa nahi es lye main angree feel nahi karta.

Senior Member malik562 is an unknown quantity at this point malik562's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i feel angry to loss forex trading this is naturely attraction for trader is good but so risky business i trade positively but whats future i don't know i know forex is good site for me..

Senior Member selvam123 is an unknown quantity at this point selvam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should not be angry when you loss in forex.It will be more harm for you will loss again if you do not control your emotion.I feel angry when i loss money in forex trading but thing is being felure dose not mean i wont stand again i just find out another way that wont work and i start from the begining again so that one day.

Senior Member ginnymahajan is an unknown quantity at this point ginnymahajan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if u loss ur money ur money in any filed u always become angry same here we can do .........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 402 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)