+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 402 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member wahab is on a distinguished road wahab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i can feel hangey when i can loss in thgis online business because i can work had than i can hungary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hifsaqurashi is an unknown quantity at this point hifsaqurashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i feel angry when i loss money on forex community place but one idea i always kept in mind that losing hope or confidence or losing something like is not the solution so we should try our level best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rizu.thegreat is an unknown quantity at this point rizu.thegreat's Avatar
    Thanks
    My organization is consider everyone .It's not necessary to get resentful at the time you deprivation during currency exchange. It's even more unhealthy on your behalf. You can expect to deprivation for a second time if you can't deal with an individual's sensation.

Banned akhshy is an unknown quantity at this point akhshy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    I think people who lose their capital at the forex market feel really angry on them. But this is not good. We should control our emotions to do business anywhere. Tell me what do you think about this. . . .
    mery khial mian to losing aur profit business ka hisa hy aur ager hum kabhi lossing ka shikar ho hi jaty hain to hamain saber sy kaam leny chahiye aur apni ghalti ko search karna chahiye k kahan main ny ghalti ki hy jiss ki waja sy loss hova hy.

Senior Member imran7675 is an unknown quantity at this point imran7675's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading we should keep more patience in forex we should also find out the causes of loss we should more study and practice to become skilled in Forex trade we should market analysis and money management..

Banned ochenapothikq1 is on a distinguished road ochenapothikq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    not any my business is not sense irritated as i 'm decline money on currency markets, due to the fact income and decline may be the a part of dealing, after we decline inside money current market that is certainly my own good luck, then when we build an income inside currency markets that is certainly likewise my own enjoy.

Member nillgogon is on a distinguished road nillgogon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah, I feel so much angry when we loss in forex. but i try to be patient. i just try to make something better and try to find the reason of loss. try to make a new plan. it will help us to avoid the loss.

Senior Member sandip.vpcoe is an unknown quantity at this point sandip.vpcoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes anyone will become angry. i am also part of it. but i can consider this as a business. in a business there will be profit as well as loss. i try to not worry of losses. but unfortunately i am not..

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i lose my money in the Forex market then definitely i feel angry on that time i feel very bad but it is for the sometimes and after some hours i feel good than the previous time i also seek my faults in my trading

Senior Member erafind01 is an unknown quantity at this point erafind01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. I do not feel angry when I loss in forex. Because I have controlled my emotions. I know, there are loss and profit in every business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 393 of 402 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 391 392 393 394 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)