+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 402 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member ppss1 is an unknown quantity at this point ppss1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when we have developed losing money we would grieve any amount of money lost and sometimes there is a frustration in their trade because it was too quick to use a large capital in trade and disappear in a few moments and they were very sorry about that but we must not upset the old loss....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundar is on a distinguished road sundar's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab mai forex mai losses karta ho to gusa nai ata, sharminda hota ho apni skills pa, mai wo cheez agains ekhnay ki koshesh karta ho trading mai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the start of my trading career, i feel angry when i bear loss. but now i know that i can change my loss in to profit by learning from it. now when i face loss in trading, i stop my trading for some time and then start my trading again with fresh and cool mind.

Senior Member kiti is on a distinguished road kiti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi bilkul nahi kun k main jub is business main aya tha tub he mughey pta tha k yeh risky business he yahan profit or loss dono hain main jub bhi lose kerta hon to main angery hone k bjae apni mistakes ko highlight kerta hon aur nae jazbe k saath phir se trading shoro ker deta hon.

Senior Member rider is an unknown quantity at this point rider's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray khyal me her koe apnay loss per dukhi hotta he mgr agr ye continuously chalta rhay to really bura he is lia hmain is ko achi trha smjh ker kaam kerna chai a so that hum loss ko face na kerain.

Banned tahir2 is on a distinguished road tahir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i feel angry with forex market when i face loss in forex market because at that time i just think about loss. But after some time when i realize that profit and loss are the parts of forex market. and if we face loss in forex market once we should need to learn about forex more and try again with batter method. Next time i take profit in forex market. .

Banned muhammad ahmad is on a distinguished road muhammad ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes pehla to feel hota tha lakin ap ki jab habit ban jate ha to ap ko angry feel nahe hota jab is per work karty khuch month ho jay gay to ap ko bad feel nahe ho ga new member ko angry feel hota ha .

Banned pakistan2 is an unknown quantity at this point pakistan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not angry with forec because i opend tarde gainst markeet trend and if this decision can be taken in positive direction then meximum pips can b taken from market very easily and i enter to exist in perfect time in tarding

Senior Member ab umair is on a distinguished road ab umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    han actually aisa ho sakta ha kun k jab hamara loss hota ha ya hamara pesa zaya ho jata ha to hame afsos hota ha or hame ghusa a jata ha or ham tension me a jate han is liye ye aik fitri amal ha ghusa a jana.lekin ye bht acha business ha is me loss hone kam khatra ha.

Banned NADDOURINO is an unknown quantity at this point NADDOURINO's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course , i agree with you that i become so angry when i lose my money in forex trading but i will come back to trade because i beleive that i will make hudge profit in fore trading by easy way some day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 402 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)