+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 402 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member Emon64 is an unknown quantity at this point Emon64's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No,I don't feel angry when I or we make loss money in forex trading because mistake makes us very strong. We are learning from loss or mistake.we still very strongin this situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atef is on a distinguished road atef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the first time when I had lost my money in forex,I was angree and nervous because I don't like loss,by time I become more experienced trader and I believe that loss is a part of forex as profit is a part of it also.I try to learn from my losses and this will surely improve me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ayazali69 is on a distinguished road ayazali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji forex trading main loss hone per buhat tension hoti hay lakin loss forex trading ka aik major part hay is leye mian ab loss per tension nahi leta balke learn kerta hoon ke muje loss khun howa meri kaya misktake thi jis ki waja se loss howa or next time us misktake se avoid kerta hoon or profit earn kerta hoon.

Banned sampo is an unknown quantity at this point sampo's Avatar
    Thanks
    all the good time to make the doalr.. zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nae kyu k business main loss aur profit to hota ha forex business main ager ap successful trader banna chahty to ap ko loss k bad upset nae hona ho ga,balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time

Banned Javed Yaqoob is on a distinguished road Javed Yaqoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    g hay jab admi ko loss hotay hay to as ko ghousa to atay he hay k os key manat zaya ho ge to as leya os ko sabar say kam lanay chw

Senior Member asim007 is on a distinguished road asim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I feel very angry when I loose but I always try to calm myself and try to make some plan to get out of loss sometime I get success sometime I don't get success.

Banned mkb is an unknown quantity at this point mkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Initially I became upset when I faced any loss. But with the passage of time, I control my this emotion because this emotion can lead me towards giving up of forex. Now, in case of any loss, I evaluate my strategy and skills. And after finding any fault, I do not repeat that fault in next trades.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think that no trader will be happy to make losess.but seeing the point positvly we have to take the lesson from loses and to learn to not make the same mistake twice.
    I think that experience is the number of mistake that you made and took lesson from them

Senior Member gajahbelang is an unknown quantity at this point gajahbelang's Avatar
    Thanks
    make the dolar aswell.dukh to zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nae kyu k business main loss aur profit to hota ha forex business main ager ap successful trader banna chahty to ap ko loss k bad upset nae hona ho ga,balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opinion is different, i think if we are loss in the forex trade it mean we have the less knowledge of the forex & we don't act the greed because greed is the bad skill. So i think if we wants to success the forex trade then we can't act the greed & always accept the low profit then in this way our account is alive for the long time. So we feel our trade is best in the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 402 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)