+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 402 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned mohsinraza588 is on a distinguished road mohsinraza588's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes u r right jabb b kisi ko loss hota hay to boht bura lagta hay magr hum ko is cheez par control krna chiya or dubra try krna chiya kiyo k Forex hum ko bar bar try krny ka moqa data hay or hum ko is chez say faida uthna chiya . or apny ap par control krty hovy is business ko fresh mind say krna chiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ary Baskoro is an unknown quantity at this point Ary Baskoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anger is a natural thing if we were having problems, but it is not an excuse for constantly emotions, because if you continue to emotion then what happens next in your account is not good ...
    Supposedly we can reduce our anger, so we can trade back with a clear mind ..
    Forex will not understand you, if and only if you want to understand it first.

Banned fgfgdf is an unknown quantity at this point fgfgdf's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I'm not sure if I just feel upset when they feel they can be reduced, as well as income, as a reduction of money to buy and sell on the Forex market, declined to comment on good fortune, so as soon as we can reach in my industry, my husband and I enjoy my private part of the money in the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member skapurbo is an unknown quantity at this point skapurbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My organization is consider everyone. It's not necessary to get resentful at the time you de0rivation during currency exchange. It's even more unhealthy on your behalf. You can expect to deprivation for a second time if you can't deal with an individual's sensation.

Banned doelpaki50 is an unknown quantity at this point doelpaki50's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I lose my money on forex I don't really feel angry to forex. because I think its my fault and my bad luck that I could not trade money properly.

Senior Member asif ali is on a distinguished road asif ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worry comes when everyone loss in this business but the important thing is that you should learn from this loss and be careful for the next time .in this way you will be profitable in future.

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    angry i think no, but the more better words is dissapointed because sometimes i just spends a lot of times trading and the end of the day i get some bad luck and make me loss and loss again some time i just so tired of trading

Senior Member sidhu5775 is an unknown quantity at this point sidhu5775's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik real business hey aur iss mein trading karney se pehley market ko analyze karna parta hey aur emtions ko contrl karna parta hey.forex trading mein agar mujhey loss hota hey to mein angry bilkul nahi hota balkey mein more learn karta hoon.

Senior Member itsokara is an unknown quantity at this point itsokara's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true that we should control our bad emotions in forex trade such as greedy and angry because these things destroy our passion of earning a lot of amounts and they destroy our health also and in result we fed up from our work on trade .

Senior Member ozail is on a distinguished road ozail's Avatar
    Thanks
    no one not feel angry dear because no one love lose in life the losing its not good thing in life not in trade and when you lose in forex i think you feel angry
    but you must control in it to keep your trade and can trade next

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 402 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)