+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 402 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned azamiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point azamiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear jab insan ko trading mai loss hota hai to usy dukh zaror hota hai. har business mai loss or profit sath sath hoty hain. agar ap successful trader banna chahty hain to ap ko loss hony per apny ap ko control karna chahye or jahan mistakes ki hun un ko dobara na kia jaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really i do not feel angry if i loose some of my money in forex trading, and that is becaus i trade using a very good money management and that is also because if i lose any money it is a part of my previous profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes little bit angry when i loss in forex market but forex is business and loss and profit is part of forex business you must trade according to the forex news and must learn forex trading before you going to real account.

Senior Member lovlysid is an unknown quantity at this point lovlysid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bhai... last time jab muje loss hova tha to main bhot guse ma tha..., but after few second mje ahsas hova ka mara gusa na jaiaz hai...ya mari apni galti hai... es liye trading karty wakt hmain gusa nae karna chahiye ya humary liye he nuksan dae hai...

Banned ullash28 is an unknown quantity at this point ullash28's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a person. It is not necessary to come to an end when coping with currency trading. It will probably be much more, are available to you. With the card you can return if you control the emotions.

Senior Member toufikk is an unknown quantity at this point toufikk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    vaise to mujhe gusa ae ga lekin vo mere apni ghalti ho gi kion ke mene khud apna profit banana hai aur khud hi loss baanana hai vo sub apne mukadar par hai apni kismat hai lekin main khabi haar nahi manon ga

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to work and we would understand what these market is and we understand where everything is and we can alway sbe the best of all traders its always well knonw to trade with the best trading aspect

Senior Member markhoor is an unknown quantity at this point markhoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think angry is the right word to describe a trader's feeling after facing loss. In my personal experience, I dont feel angry on loss. I'd rather use term depressed on failure of my strategy but one should always think positive and remain optimist . I reconsider my strategy and try to find reasons of loss and then try to avoid them in future,

Senior Member tariqabbasi is an unknown quantity at this point tariqabbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul jab app ko loss hota ha tou thora bohat gusa tou ata hee hai apne par k ager asa na karta tou asa hota but gusee k sath sath humee apnee galtion se seekna chiye k khan ne hum galtee kar dee tak next time na k jai

Senior Member shojolhossain001 is an unknown quantity at this point shojolhossain001's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i feel very angry when i get loss on trade , when i get loss after opening a good trade trade position than i become any on my luck . when i get loss for my own mistakes than i angry on myself , i wish to break every thing in front of me. i don't like talk or met with nay body than , i can not do my regular work in right way at that moment. i can not describe my angryness in that moment in word.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 402 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)