+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 402 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member Lougher147 is an unknown quantity at this point Lougher147's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan mai angry feel krta hn jb mai forex makret mai loss face krta hn .I know forex ik risky business hai but phr bhi mai is business mai kaam kr raha hn q k mjhy pta hai k mai is business mai learn krny k baad achy se chul skoon ga aur loss to her business mai hota hai. Is business mai loss kuch zyada nazdeek ryhta hai. So mai loss face krny k bad learn krta hn apni mistake k bary aur phr dobara trade krta hn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member usmanshahzad is an unknown quantity at this point usmanshahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear may nay abi he forex join kiya hay or abi tak trading mara koi loss nahi hoia lakin ager koi b ho jisay loss ho jay to wo angry zaror fell karay ga ku k us nay wo bonus bohat mahnat kr k hasil kiya hotay han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alibaba1 is an unknown quantity at this point alibaba1's Avatar
    Thanks
    some feel but there is no issue because forex is a business and loss and profit are the part of business. i feel this feeling and not so ..... angry. this is life.

Banned Jovanni is an unknown quantity at this point Jovanni's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I'm not. Because losing money is just a part in trading to Forex market, it is a part in Capital risk. Instead of being angry, I do review all my past transaction if where I got mistakes, what to do nextime to avoid losing money again. We are all human being, I think the right word for that is being disappointed instead of being angry. How can I blamed myself ? If in the first place, I was the one who made a decision? It is not good.

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    of corse you feel angry and we always make a lot of good working and well known market analysis in the same trades and. there is alot of good working strategy that are always well observed in the same way

Senior Member aliq is an unknown quantity at this point aliq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its true if we lose our money in forex we feel bad and anger with this business some time we expect profit and make effort but result is against us and we face lose but we control our self because its a business and profit and loss is part of every business.

Senior Member roniarsyad is an unknown quantity at this point roniarsyad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Looser View Post
    really i do not feel angry if i loose some of my money in forex trading, and that is becaus i trade using a very good money management and that is also because if i lose any money it is a part of my previous profits.
    Obviously .a smart work will be pleased by all better than a hard work,.If a hard work can bring success than it call smart work but when it will be failure then the hard work will be valueless .So a trader need to work hard but properly

Senior Member taleeb35 is an unknown quantity at this point taleeb35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere to abi tak koi moneylose nai hoe forex ki market agr kabi hoe b to main angry feel nai karo ga q k ye aik business ka part ha jis tara profit business ka part hota ha isi tara ap ko is ko b business ka part samjna chahe aur angry nai hona chahe

Senior Member symphony90 is an unknown quantity at this point symphony90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yah, all the dealer wants to strive to acquire profit is still simply not inappropriate He irritated. so any buyer-drop to easily acquire a drop, I'm nervous, but not necessarily to add dis to work doing a job to provide more hours of hard work just before and also own a lot better to give the opportunity to acquire income test.

Senior Member sandoukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sandoukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that is a natural reaction to be sad when we loose in the forex , but the good trader is who can manage with his loss and control himself to not react immediatly , because it is not a revange to do
    it is the probability to win like to loss , but with the experience yo avoid more and more the loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 402 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)