+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 402 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member saim.asghar is an unknown quantity at this point saim.asghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han insan ko boht dhuk hota hai jab insan ka paisa loss hta hai forex ma mara be ak dafa 10 dollar loss huwa ta mare galti ke waja sa lakin ab mujy pata chal gaya hai ka kasa kam karna hai or kan sa kam nai karna...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned climax90 is an unknown quantity at this point climax90's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think failure is the part of the forex success and through this failure we can learn the forex business well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hulk is on a distinguished road hulk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am fell lose my money because this business is form earn money no easy.i think every trader forex business loss feel because her is money loss.it is no factor for this business because this business is no all time profit .some time this business is loss.it is no factor for this business and it is our learn how to develop.

Banned visioit001 is an unknown quantity at this point visioit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye to hai k jb hamin loss hojta hai to hamin gussa ata hai mgr aisa nai krna chahe hai q k loss or profit to business ka he part hota hai magr kosis ye krni chahe k hamre loss ki waja kiya hai q k loss hamri apni glti ki waja sy he hoti hai.

Banned samhad is an unknown quantity at this point samhad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amna huq View Post
    yes i feel very bad and angry when i got big loss first time so these thing made me sad and tension mind but now i think forex is a good biggest business where we can learn from our mistakes and loss because these thing provided me experiences and experience help me to make a perfect trader.
    There are those who say that factory of money and I thought this matter, but I discovered that the reality is something completely different way from the real and the fact that it is very difficult and not easy to achieve more profits and capital for that attention must be paid and diligence

Senior Member saim143 is an unknown quantity at this point saim143's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, anger is a sign of emotions and emotional person in Forex online business Trading system is not so much successful. One should always be in search of the where he did mistake and try to amend that for the next time.

Banned rabia2021 is on a distinguished road rabia2021's Avatar
    Thanks
    jaha se hum small investment kar k itna profit kamatey hain ager hum ko0 us mainse thora bohat loss ho b jay to is main ghabraney wali koi bat nahi hain is ko afford karna chahey happily

Banned happy745421 is an unknown quantity at this point happy745421's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am concord with you. You should not be choleric when you deprivation in Forex. It faculty be more pernicious for you. You gift diminution again if you do not mechanism your emotion.

Senior Member amna huq is an unknown quantity at this point amna huq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i feel very bad and angry when i got big loss first time so these thing made me sad and tension mind but now i think forex is a good biggest business where we can learn from our mistakes and loss because these thing provided me experiences and experience help me to make a perfect trader.

Senior Member abid420 is an unknown quantity at this point abid420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i think bilkul esa hi hota hai jab koi insan apni mehnat se kmaye howe paisy gawata hai to us ko bohat ho taqleef hoti hai us ko bohat hi dukh pohanchta hai akhir us ne apni mehnat se kmaye hoten hai or us time us ko kuch samaj nai ati wo sab se angry or upset ho jata hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 381 of 402 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 379 380 381 382 383 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)