+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 402 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned smartchip9 is an unknown quantity at this point smartchip9's Avatar
    Thanks
    its natural thing for any human when he goes in loss he fell not good and some times he feel enger against himself or against his policy or against his bussiness too.but after few time he cames normal and he think that where he was wrong and where he maked the mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member usmantariq48 is an unknown quantity at this point usmantariq48's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zaib1 is on a distinguished road zaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it really happens to me sometimes,when i lose my money at Forex market i feel angry but in my opinion emotions like anger and fear are very dangerous and harmful for a trader because of anger a trader can not make good decisions in future and his trade will give him constant losses so in order to get success and more money in Forex market one should avoid anger as well.

Senior Member technoguy is on a distinguished road technoguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother i am agree with you while trading in forex market when we face losses in market then we always feel very angry and after that very sad this is not so easy to earn money in forex market without patience but we want to recover our losses fast so this is why we face losses.

Senior Member kpk007 is an unknown quantity at this point kpk007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i buy angry and each one wil be.coz its a phenomenon if somebody los he wil be angry on that .but we should always learn from that loses so ne'er hapen once more
    Forex in the blood....

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this is easy to say har koi apne loss se darta hai kisi ko bhi loss pasand nahi hum sab yha paise kamane ke liye trading karte hai khone ke liye nae. main hmesha apne loss se naya sikhne ka try karta hu har kisi ko continue lage rehna chahiye kynki try krenge tabhi hmme success milegi..

Senior Member azamg22 will become famous soon enough azamg22 will become famous soon enough azamg22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han mere dost aisa hota he meine jab first time apni sari money ko loss kiya tha to muje khud per bohat hi gussa aya tha magar phir next time mein ne strategy use ki or muje apne pichle loss se zyada profit howa tha

Senior Member shaista is on a distinguished road shaista's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course in forex market as i think that every one feel angry when he get loss his money at the forex market because every one want to get only profit from forex trading business and try to make good profit however some time we get loss due to bad decision of trading.

Senior Member adeelchohan51 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelchohan51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i think jab bhe koi trader loss khata ha to wo sad zaror hota ha kiyon k is ki achi trad loss me chali jati ha is lye forex me hard work k sath success hasil ki jati ha lekin forex me loss ho to profit bhe kafi acha hota ha is lye dont sad always happy and get daily profit

Banned rock09 will become famous soon enough rock09 will become famous soon enough rock09's Avatar
    Thanks
    i m seen the forx as the bets that is the best if you are seen the forex as the best then you have to wait for the rigth time that is the realy matters if you are doing the well in the market then you are not getting the some losses that is th not the bettr if you are doong the angery thigs then you arte getting the some loses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 402 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)