+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 402 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member umarshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point umarshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh to aap bhi soch saktay hain k jab hamain kisi bhi chez main loss hota hain to aap ko ghussa to zaroor ata hai aur indion forex main to aap ki poray aik month ki mehnat lagi howi hoti hai agar aap ko loss hotya hai to aap ko ghusa to lazmi ata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 786 786 is an unknown quantity at this point 786 786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we misfortune our capital in Forex exchange. We may as well keep more understanding in Forex. We might as well additionally figure out the explanations for misfortune. We may as well more study and practice to get gifted in Forex exchange. We might as well market dissection and cash administration legitimately..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rizwan Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes definetly jab loss hota hai tu gussa boht ata hai or kuch smj nai ata kay ab kia kron or phr slowly slowley cool b ho jata hon kay agr profit hai tu loss ka b smana krna chahaye.

Senior Member Haris0314 is an unknown quantity at this point Haris0314's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i loss my money in Forex trading so that time i little sad but not angry on them because Forex is a business in which you can earn a huge money and also you may suffer in loss too . many trader become angry when they suffer in loss and that's not good and they should control their emotions because Forex is business where we can earn money and may we loss our money .

Banned aunamika1993 is an unknown quantity at this point aunamika1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is nothing to be angry be getting loss in the forex business. i fee little bit sad when i get loss. at the same time i try to make a proper plan to recover the loss be making more profit for near future.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no point in getting angry when you lose a trade because at the time of putting trade you know that it is a game of probability and trade can move in either way. However when one has a proper plan for the entry, exit, stoploss then there is no case of getting angry.

Senior Member hamadazam78 is an unknown quantity at this point hamadazam78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab mujhe forex me hota hai to mujhe gussa nae aata bas me thora preshan hojata hun loss ko lay kar.Forex trading me gussa say kam nae lena chaye balkay humain apnay future k bary me sochna chaye k agar aaj loss hua hai to kal hum mehnat kar k acha profit b earn kar sakty hain because ye business bilkul real hai.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by majid56 View Post
    I feel like i lose every thing when i lose my money in forex and got very angry but is the part of that business dont leave hope just try to understand the business
    ok, buddy. as long as you have a good money management, a loss is not the end of our trading career. pro traders also suffered losses and they remain calm in their subsequent trading. because they have very good money management. so, we have to learn about money management in order to survive in the forex market
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned adnan22 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dead no one in my visitant are certainly not belief really compassionate when more of alien reverse mart because of the plus in gain to the modification would be air of the negotiations, when we with my private holding, money market, which can when my preserve and I get money with the Forex market, which complements my individual we pries can hurt.

Senior Member saqib009 is an unknown quantity at this point saqib009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han jnb hr bndy ko bura lagta ha jb usy apny profit me loss hota ha kun k har bhda bht mehanat kar k kamata ha or phr jb usy loss hota ha to usy bht gusa ata ha kafi dafa to asiy situation hoti ha k bs chor dyn bnda is kam ko jnb par ye business ha jaha profit ha waha loss b hota ha jnb

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 402 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)