+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 402 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nami View Post
    Yes losing money makes the man angry and dis hearted. in every business, when a person suffers any kind of loss whether his own or business loss, he do not feel good. and he become angry and then he do not know what to do furthur
    the important thing is we should be able to learn from all that, that it is an experience, and we should strive to be better, we should trade continue, and we do not want to happen losses for the umpteenth time, so we should get more lessons.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxexpert7 is an unknown quantity at this point fxexpert7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaar jab humain loss hota hai to hum gussa zaroor hotey hainlekin humain apne gussey ko control karna bhi seekhna chahiye kyun k loss or profit to har business main hota hai is liye 'dont feel angry'.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rania is an unknown quantity at this point Rania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i feel very angry when i lose in forex and i think it happens with every trader and when it happens then i encourage myself by saying that it is the part of business and loss and profit is the part of trade and then i work more hard than before so never lose hope and go ahead

Senior Member somiahk is an unknown quantity at this point somiahk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not get mad after making disadvantage In Forex market but get condition and always try to get my losses in aforesaid day which conclusion many case paying and some I sandy more money, so while making experience delight strip departed from computer and desist trading.

Banned litonpoddar is an unknown quantity at this point litonpoddar's Avatar
    Thanks
    May be concept of the merchants present seem sore and essential to slam the items in front of us. and this is what I touch, but we possess to be fit to conceive excavation in playacting because there would be no advantage in the run forever. and I we no time someone leave suffer a casualty so we should be competent to modify cagey and convergent on merchandise so as to belittle losses.

Senior Member join is an unknown quantity at this point join's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir jee main to abhi forex trading mein new comer ho aur mane Forex trading ko abhi kuch din pahly he join kia hai aur mane abhi tak is mein koi profit earn nahi kia hai na he koi loss kia hai main to abhi is mein knowledge aur exerience hasil ker raha ho.

Senior Member sonetdas is an unknown quantity at this point sonetdas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not actually movement still i am trying with the assembly bonus and losing a flyspeck become don't screw such locution but i touch my pick was not rectify i human to statesman elaborated in my reasoning.

Senior Member nami is an unknown quantity at this point nami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes losing money makes the man angry and dis hearted. in every business, when a person suffers any kind of loss whether his own or business loss, he do not feel good. and he become angry and then he do not know what to do furthur

Senior Member fahad.aktar is an unknown quantity at this point fahad.aktar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I transmute arouse when i recede in trading and drop livid when i prefabricated any confused fault but it from elongate abstraction ago nowadays i regress i don't mortal any bad felling cause i present probably able to improve from the succeeding one such kindly of look i get habitus.

Senior Member edwardjack10 is an unknown quantity at this point edwardjack10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear jab kisse insan ko kisi work me loss hota hai to wo angry to hota hi hai kyon ke us ki apni bewaqufi ki waja se falti hojati hai jis ka pashtawa use baad me hota hai or sochta hai ke kaash me zara ahtiyat se work ko karta aaj falti ki waja se me angry to na hota

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 402 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)