+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 402 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member ramdaas11 is an unknown quantity at this point ramdaas11's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i donot get angry when i face loss from trade i become calm and get rest not to do further trade and when i think i am fully fresh i see the whole market again and make strategy again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member raza siyal is an unknown quantity at this point raza siyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you mara bi feelinig koch isi tarhan ki hi hoti han jab man forex market ka nadar bohat zada lose karta hon or jab man lose karta hon mujha gusa bi bohat ata ha or man mazeed trading ni karta hon...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adeel10 is an unknown quantity at this point adeel10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi Bohat mushkil hota hai Ap ap apni tmam investment loss krwa bethtay ho to Gusa or depression bohat tang krta hai. Agar Koi dosra loss kre to es ko banda tasalli day deta hai Pr Jb apnay ap pay betati hai to pata chalta hai.

Senior Member jakson512 is an unknown quantity at this point jakson512's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i am not feel angry when i lose money in this forex trading business because i know this business is risky and profit and lose is part of business so i accept lose or little profit in forex.

Senior Member anj15 is on a distinguished road anj15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As i know that to loose and win trades is part of Forex so i never feel angry on losing a trade in Forex i just look if it is ok or something wrong with my strategy and i have to look for the improvement.
    IF YOU LEARN SOMETHING FROM MY POST PLEASE CLICK ON THANKS

Banned tere liye is an unknown quantity at this point tere liye's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not feel angry once i'm loss money at forex market,because profit and loss is that the an area of transaction,when we loss in market that is my luck,and once I earn make the most forex market that is in addition my wise luck.

Banned akterrabbi is an unknown quantity at this point akterrabbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe I'm wild, when the Forex Trading monetary correction, but I retribution individual not mentioned the LSD victimized in any new way to reason out that it does not keep, and someday fulfill my dreams, then commence all over again.

Senior Member alishah is on a distinguished road alishah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i do not angry when get loss because i know the loss is part and i get this due to my fault but learn from this loss like identify the mistakes and learn from them and never repeat these in future and improve my trades also.

Banned janubi is an unknown quantity at this point janubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i am lose my all money on the forex market then i am very angry and think this not to do this job again but in few hours my mood is fresh and i think it is the chance to make the better in next time and i see my mistake and never do this mistake again and then i make the better in next time

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not feeling any angry in lose during forex trading.I know that it is a part of real forex trading.It is including in your mistakes or involve very poor strategy in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 402 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 341 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)