+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 402 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned abdul hanan is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ofcourse i purchase angry and each one wil be.coz its a phenomenon if somebody los he wil be angry thereon .but we must always learn from that loses so ne'er hapen once more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned boyjoe2244 is an unknown quantity at this point boyjoe2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course i get angry and every one will be.cozy its a natural phenomenon if someone los he wail be angry on it .but we should learn from that loses so that never happen again .thing is being felure dose not mean i wont stand again i just find out another way that wont work and i start from the begining again so that one day i will fullfil my dreams

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned coner99 is an unknown quantity at this point coner99's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not feel angry when i am loss money at forex market,because profit and loss is the part of trading,when we loss in money market that is my luck,....... i start from the begining again so that one day i will fullfil my dreams..............

Senior Member janrukh is an unknown quantity at this point janrukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan jab mujhe forex main lose hota hai tou mujhe gussa bilkul nahi ata kyun ke mjhe pata hota hai k agar main ne kuch khoya hai tou mujhe age kuch zroor mile ga. ek mashoor kahawat hai..... kuch paane ke liye kuch khona parta hai. esi liye hamain chahiye ke agar hamain loss huwa hai to hum use apnayen naa k ghaam main mubtala ho jayen.

Senior Member mmhamida is an unknown quantity at this point mmhamida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i'm not feel angry after I am loss cash at forex market,because profit and loss is that the a part of commerce,when we loss in market that's my luck,and after I earn cash in forex market that's conjointly my smart luck.

Senior Member AJkhan is an unknown quantity at this point AJkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, dear forex tradimg main jab mjy koi loss hota hay to main us waqt koi angry ni kerta bakey main forex main yea daikhta hun key main forex main mjy kesy loss huwa hay or ab mjy kist terha achi earning haisl ho sakti hain...

Banned onlineabdulrehman is an unknown quantity at this point onlineabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes people feel angry when they loose money but there is nothing to be angry at. People should have in mind that if there is loss there can be profit too. Moreover, We have to loose something if we want to learn.

Senior Member adnan1007 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan1007's Avatar
    Thanks
    haan wesy traders toh angry hoty hy k q k trades se kafi ummedy hoti hy oor loss honey par wo buhat sad hoty hy and afsos krty hy. lakin humy angry hony ke bjay apni ghalti ko accept krna chhey oor usko recover krna chahey./.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the first time i lost my capital i felt depressed and angry of my self not because i lost but because i didn't adhere to the safety precautions i put for myself so i was in a real bad state .... after that i stayed and thought twice and analyzed my reasons of loss and i said reasons because they were not just a simple reason but that made me more able to trade correctly later on

Senior Member raufiqbal is an unknown quantity at this point raufiqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bi koi poochnay wali bat hay aur kon hay jis ko ghusa nhi aata sab ko hi aata hay aur es me boaht say log to tension lay ky bemar bi ho jatay hain aur main to khud boaht hi gusay me aajata hon lakin kaya karain aur kuch kar bi to nhi saktay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 402 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 373 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)