+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 402 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned aunamika1993 is an unknown quantity at this point aunamika1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is a very painful situation when i loss money in the forex market. but i do not feel angry at that situation because i know that loss is the part of forex business. every one should treat loss normally and develop plan for next profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SM9281 is an unknown quantity at this point SM9281's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we get loss we become angry we become out of control while this should not be so but we should control our emotion and do not be disheart , when we do trading and get profit we become very happy so we understand profit and loss is the part of the business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bisnupaik is an unknown quantity at this point bisnupaik's Avatar
    Thanks
    No we can not.Trading without trading noesis and experience is unacceptable.For existence a prospering Forex trader,every newbie moldiness get practiced in exhibit and collect every exclusive knowledge most trades and Forex mart.Having these things can egest trades an simplified chore to due sincere dollars.

Senior Member owais_rana is an unknown quantity at this point owais_rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is reality k jb hum market mai apna bonus loss krtra hai to hme afsos hota hai lakin mai ya kaho ja k hme apna emotion ctrol krna chahiya .....agar hm is k bare mai sochte rahe to hum apne kam pa concentrate nahe kr sake ga....

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I become upset when i lose in trading and fell angry when i made any slaphappy misconception but it from lank time ago now i retrogress i don't feature any bad felling grounds i gift be like fit to recoup from the next one such kind of expression i have build.

Senior Member binondasarkar is on a distinguished road binondasarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i embellish mould when i lose in trading and pass angered when i prefab any slaphappy fault but it from long minute ago time i worsen i don't score any bad felling make i instrument likely healthy to improve from the incoming one much kindhearted of style i soul physique.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex mein paisa jab chala jata hai toh aapko zyada pareshaan nahi hona chahiye pareshani aapki aage hone wali trades pe asar daalti hai jisse aapko loss hone ke aur zyada chances ho jaate hain bhai aur koi nahi chahta hai ki aisa ho uske saath bhai iss field mein khaas karke.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member ishaqbutt is an unknown quantity at this point ishaqbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han ap ki bat bilkul thek hy kay is mein jab insan loss mein jata hy to is ko bohat gusa hot hy is bussnes par lakin ap sirf ak tarf ka pahlo mat dekin ap ko is ka dosra paho bi dekhna chay kay ap agr profit mein jaty hein to ap ko bohat kushi hoti hy ya to bussnes hy is mein to kuch bi ho sakta hy is kay liya ap ko is mein har waqt tiyar rahan chay

Banned djancuk is an unknown quantity at this point djancuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a business so here always have profit and loss namely if we want to avoid loss then we will need to have the analysis of the market and you will need to have better plan on the basis of the plan and then wait for the signal of the indicator so and control you emotion and avoid for greed accordingly when the stop loss is set one has limit the loss that could hap namely That is very difficult to avoid loss from forex

Junior Member abubakr90 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakr90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One does feel angry when he incurs a loss but a rational investor is one who make sure that his anger does not take hold of himself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 402 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 333 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)