+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear no i do not feel angry i loss many time my money in forex trading but now i know that forex trading is risky business and loss is part of business so when i get loss then i do learn more and get more experience in forex market.. and felling angry do not solve the problem of loss in this forex trading business what we really need to do is to make sure that we do not make any silly mistakes in this market that can make us never to be a profitable trader because there are some mistakes that could make a trader to be less profitable so we need to avoid such silly mistakes all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't feel angry when I lose my money at forex market because............. I'm not doing forex trading. I am new in forex and just doing posting and making bonus far live trading. I'm also doing practice on forex demo account to learn more and more about the trading. and Yes sometimes when i loss money at forex market i get angry but i noticed by mistakes by having loss and had a clear note over that then i checked it and then i plan to come up with good strategy and management plans so i am obeying the rules and regulations of forex buisness alot so this is the most popular buisness and profit and loss is a part of buisness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have right my friend;we should not trade with emotions and we should not loose hope,i lost so many times,and i got margin cool so many times but i always keep trying because i have hope and i believe that it will come a day and i will make profits from this market,because it is the best business.
    and can have the evaluatin tradign make the good lot trradign as wlel angry when i loss money in forex trading but thing is being felure dose not mean i wont stand again i just find out another way that wont work and i start from the begining again so that one day i will fullfil my dreams make the beter

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I just have not mentioned the dose used in any other way to find out that it does not prevent, and someday fulfill my dreams, but I try to keep in mind that loss is part of the forex business and I should just deal with it. But we should learn with our mistakes and losses.
    and have the godo luck tradign make the doalr ways i am not feel angry when i am loss money at forex market,because profit and loss is the part of trading,when we loss in money market that is my luck,and when i earn money in forex market that is also my good luck. make the better

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    precisely we might very disappointed, because it means we have not been able to trade well, but we should not give up, if we try and do the trade, then we still have a chance, most importantly we must strive to be better, and get a lot of knowledge . and i don't feel angry when i face loss in trading . yes i feel sad but we thing in behind loss have my mistake i find my mistake correct him and make new and good strategy after some time i start my trading again with new strategy and confidence . when we take our loss as positive we learn from our loss . I think , we should don't feel angry when we face loss . we take our loss as lesson .

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel sad when i lose my money at forex market. at the same time i try to find out the causes of loss and try to find out the way to overcome this loss for a short period of time. i become more conscious for next tradings. and of cource we must feel angry when we lose money,and we must work more to avoid this lose next time;a trader who will not lose will never get experience,and there is a lesson that we must take frm each lose;some times losing can be better for the futur in trading

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly think when start when i had loos then i so much confused but now i learn from my lose and next time care from that mistake. I know that loss is a part of business, so it is a common matter in Forex. Forex is more risky business that reason proper learning must needed before starting it. bhai forex trading mein gussa hone ki zarorat nahi hoti hai mein toh yeh kahunga ki forex trading mein se agar accha paisa kamana chahte hain toh aapko iss field mein dekh sun ke kaam karna chahiye ismein forex ki galti nahi hai aapki galti hai bhai.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we get a loss that much then we feel is regret and anger. Similarly to what I felt some time ago. It should not have to happen if we do trading. In plain maybe people will think that forex trading can earn money quickly. However, it needs to be a long process and diligence in carrying out the trading business. yes i feel very angry when i lose money on forex trade . i feel this is a useless trade and feel very upset for some time . but after some time i start trading again. it very dangerous for trading .because we fee angry we lose our control on our mind and lose all the money in our account.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan main bhot gusy main atha hoon jub main loss karta hoon aur mery khyal say 1 acha trader wohi hota hai jo loss hony par apny app ko control karta hai or loss hony ki wajohat jan'ny ki koshish karta hai aur apni galti say learning karty hwe apna acount main loss recovr karta hia so main bhot angry hota ho jub main loss karta hon. of course, everybody does not want to lose, but this can not be avoided. I personally still angry when experiencing a loss, because we deal with our money. if we lose, then we will lose money. but I can handle it because I had the money management, as long as I still have enough balance. of course I could take my losses before the next trade

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahin mera jab loss hotas hay to mein angry nahin hota kyoun kay business mein loss to hota rehta hay magar mein note zaroor karta houn kay mein ne kahan ghalti ki aur kis tariqay say trade lagai hay zaroori nahin hay kay sirf loss he hota hay jab profit hota hay tab bohot khushi milti hay agar loss ho jaiye to next time try kiya jaiye pechlay loss ko recover karnay kay liye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)