+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 402 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yang aus View Post
    In the beginning, but then took a break, and then think about what made me lose Am I committed with the most important rules in the forex market is the management of capital not Have you analyzed well not Have you random to enter into the deal Yes did not specify support and resistance zones you taken your position Ddd direction year for the pair so you find yourself did not comply with the most important of these key points so I ask you to pay attention to the most important of these rules are
    नहीं प्रिय नहीं, मुझे गुस्सा नहीं आता है, जब मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में अपना पैसा खो देता हूं, लेकिन अब मुझे पता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार जोखिम भरा व्यवसाय है और नुकसान व्यापार का हिस्सा है, इसलिए जब मुझे नुकसान होता है तो मैं अधिक सीखता हूं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करता हूं .. और गुस्सा गुस्सा इस विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नुकसान की समस्या को हल नहीं करता है कि हमें वास्तव में क्या करना है यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए है कि हम इस बाजार में कोई मूर्खतापूर्ण गलती न करें जो हमें कभी भी लाभदायक व्यापारी नहीं बना सकता है क्योंकि कुछ गलतियाँ हैं जो एक व्यापारी को कम लाभदायक बना सकती हैं इसलिए हमें हर समय ऐसी मूर्खतापूर्ण गलतियों से बचने की आवश्यकता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello guy. In my opinion, I think we might very disappointed, because it means we have not been able to trade well, but we should not give up, after loosing i control my anger and want to be relax to avoid such mistakes in future and start with a new passion. Best luck and nice pips, guy.
    and forex is less bit dangerous sector because the change of activity is really and antino so lot of ups and dowse happened there so whenever we decline our money we should not be wrathful and also not worsen our comic and advantage trading with new desire and provision to get administrate realize.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the beginning, but then took a break, and then think about what made me lose Am I committed with the most important rules in the forex market is the management of capital not Have you analyzed well not Have you random to enter into the deal Yes did not specify support and resistance zones you taken your position Ddd direction year for the pair so you find yourself did not comply with the most important of these key points so I ask you to pay attention to the most important of these rules are

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profit and loss are two part of all business.When we profit in business, we are so much happy. But When we loss in business, we are so much unhappy and angry. At that case when we profit in Forex., we are so happy, and when loss we are so unhappy and angry. But i think we don't be unhappy. Because when we loss, we must teach a good lesson. Then we want properly trades. we must learn then how to be safe.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, Maybe I'm angry, when the Forex Trading monetary compensation, but I just have not mentioned the dose used in any other way to find out that it does not prevent, and someday fulfill my dreams, then start all over again.
    and yes friend i think every one should angry if they lost money in the forex because every one should be on the forex for earning so if he lost then they should angry and the cause of lose is lack of experience.:-)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I feel anger on my self, when ever I get over confident or face some loss, then became over Greedy and trade with over confidence by using higher leverage, and that causing me major loss always, I never keep control on my emotions and Greed, then I scold my self and want to leave the market fr ever, but again I get cool and try to avoid those mistakes in future. I think we have developed losing money we would grieve any amount of money lost and sometimes there is a frustration in their trade because it was too quick to use a large capital in trade and disappear in a few moments and they were very sorry about that but we must not upset the old loss.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that I don't feel angry when I loss in Forex trading because it is my fault and I need to improve my experience about trading. We have need to learn from others mistakes rather then repeating mistakes by us.we need to work on Forex with personal interest and positive mind. Definitely you will angry . If you lose again and you will angry again but why ? you need to know what is happening to your trading plan. Find out what is the root cause of the loses and what you supposed to do if this of if that. You should angry to yourself first by doing the mistakes.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, my friend, we all feel angry when we lose, but we have to have this anger positively so that we can continue in this area, because control over the emotions of the most important conditions necessary to work in Forex. zahir hai jab loss ho ga to insan tension main to aa jata hai k mera loss ho gay par mery khyal say 1 acha trader wohi hota hai jo loss hony par apny app ko control karta hai or loss hony ki wajohat jan'ny ki koshish karta hai k mujhy loss kun howa or pher wajohat jan leny par un points ko samny rakhty howy dobara trading k bary main planing karta hai ta k last time jo loss howa us tarha na ho or trading to 1 risky business hota hai is main loss or profit to sath sath chalty hain.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes jab bhe mera loss hota hay to mein khud par angry houn kay mein ne kya mistake ki hay aur mein try karta houn kay next trade pe again mistake na karoun aur mujhay bohot dukh hota hay jab bohot jiyada loss hota hay recently mere bohot bara loss howa hay jiski wajah sey mein bohot upset houn but ye to chalta rehta hay Every business have risk, and it is the same with forex trading. BEcause forex trading is a business also. When we get loss, do not feel angry,because it is a part of any business in the world, including forex trading. We need to keep calm, and make a better analysis, and do a better trading and make profit

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i did not comprehend any types of the aggravated when i mortal lose the money on the trading site when we acquire to wee the transaction on the trading parcel so that we should result the irascible and we should head the loaded reading trading with the using of the soul strategy for the making of the echt money.
    and no never, it is not good in forex business, the trader should be calm other wise he will face great loss daily , he not feel any thing when he get profit and also not feel when face loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 402 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)