+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Junior Member A.Hassan is an unknown quantity at this point A.Hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, my friend should not get angry from the loss because if our anger from the loss will control anger and we will lose all our money should not become angry loss must learn from our mistakes in order to win and excellent strategies must be applied in order to win

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asimkhan123 is an unknown quantity at this point asimkhan123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes definitely is mai koi shaq ni ha basically ham jab bhi kuch loose karen to us se hamen bht gusa hiota ha lekin agar dekha jae to mere khyal se ham apni ghalti ke zimedaar khud hi hote hen q ke agr ham sahe se seekhen to ham ghalti ni kar saken ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading me jab small loss hota hai tu is me koi tension nhi hoti.Our jab bhi big loss hota hai tu koi bhi trader angry feel karta hai.Trading business me hum positive mind kay sath trading karen gay tu hum is ko face nhi karen gay.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that losing money in forex trading is a very normal thing. If we still angry when we lose our money in forex, it is a sign that we still do not know this business well. We need to know this business is like other business. there are risk in every business, so there are risk in every trade which makes us get loss

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss angered make me much, but I'm trying to control my angry and I find that error in something, whether it is in Tmay or impatience or a lack of education and lack of experience, and therefore I am trying to learn from my mistakes so as not to repeat them

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course , I think that no one likes to lose his money in this business and it's normal to feel angry and disappointed when you get a loss but you should not be affected and know how to deal with this feelings and accept the fact that the loss is a part of this game and try to forget it and focus on the market and search for another opportunities.

Member SOMA is an unknown quantity at this point SOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course all traders lose when they feel very angry, but in the end be a shortening of the specific area, ie you did not expect or were not analyzed the right direction for the pair, and thus this makes us learn from our mistakes so as not to fall out again

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that it is natural for us to fell angry when we lose money in forex trading, we all need to learn this trading business. traders need to be skilled and without proper knowledge it is not possible to get success in trading at all, so trade with discipline and accept losses in trading.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that everybody has at some point in their trading career felt angry, furious even, me included. But the stand we take and the way we face the issue is what separates the beginners frem the experienced traders. You can't get too caught up in your emotions. Instead, you have to quickly forget your misfortune and carry on.

Banned dektovek is an unknown quantity at this point dektovek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not feel angry when I am loss money in forex market because profit and loss are part of this business, when we loss in money market that is my luck,and when I earn money in forex market that is also my good luck. keep relax while trade in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 402 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)