+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 402 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother it is natural things that we are angry when we lost our capital, the experts advice that we should control our greed and emotion at the time of trading. But practically it is too difficult to control our emotion and greed at the time of trading because Forex market is very peculiar. Too difficult to forecast the movement of market trend. main jab bhi forex main loss bear karta hu to wqti tor pe angry hota hu lekin yeh soch k again try karta hu k business main profit aur loss sath sath hi hain. aur main phir se koshish karta hu. aur main yeh bhi sochta hu k mujhy ek way mil gaya hai jahan pe loss ho sakta hai maine woh again try nahin karna, aur experience hasil hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kabi kabi aisa lgta hai k kahiahn khaianna kahain meray ander fault hia jis ki wja say mauajay loss hoat hia wo fault hia greed dikhana and jab maian ismain greeed display kerta hoon tomaina ismain haar jaytta hoon q k ismain risk ziyda hoata hia and maan money ba saai say looos eker aajta jaaioon. Bahi gussa tho aaayega hi yaar jab trading karte hai and achanak aane wala profit bhi loss mai badal jata hai tho bahut hi paresani bhi hoti hai ek baar account lost ho jaye tho new account ko banana bhi bhari padta hai. Forex mai tho sarvive karna bhi bhari hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that everybody has at some point in their trading career felt angry, furious even, me included. But the stand we take and the way we face the issue is what separates the beginners frem the experienced traders. You can't get too caught up in your emotions. Instead, you have to quickly forget your misfortune and carry on. No, my friend should not get angry from the loss because if our anger from the loss will control anger and we will lose all our money should not become angry loss must learn from our mistakes in order to win and excellent strategies must be applied in order to win

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mujhey lagta hai humlog ko angry hone ki jagah yebhi samajhna chahiye ki kabhi kabhi losses randomly bhi occur hote hai aur loss kisi ke sath bhi ho sakta hai chahe unki startegy and market ki understanding kitni bhi acchi kyo na kaho....kabhi kabhi trading mein aapka din hi kharab hota hai.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul... zahiri bat hai jab apka loss hoga to ghusa ayega aur yeh natural thing hai k insan ko koi bhi nuqsan aye wo ghusa hota hai aur bat jab peso ki ho to kuch ziada hi, baki agar isi ghusay ko insan qaabu main rakhy to kia kehnay kyu k ghusay ki waja se ap trade nai kar sakty is se aur ziada loss aur at last diwaliya ho jayega bajaye ghusay k apko chahiye thanday dimagh se kaam lain aur apne loss ko brabar karein

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G hain app na theek kaha hai jab forex main loss hota hai to mostly trader angry ho jatay hai mary bahi ya he hal hain lakin phir bad main khyal aata hai ka loss is the part of any business or business mian sa loss yani risk ko reduce karny ka lia planing or experience ki zaroorat hiti hai is lia forex ko deeply study kia jai. Of course when you lose in trading, you will feel sad at first but not mad. In this kind of business, it is inevitable so learn to accept it. As we all know, trading is a very risky business that is why we need to have some risk management strategies. We always have to be careful in trading. Start with a small account and grow as you learn is also a good way to minimize the loss that you will undergo in the business.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you feel angry during trading then take a break, go to another room or outdoors for a few minutes. If you can’t leave the trading desk, mentally disconnect from the screen and your surroundings.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is common human charecter that every people will get angry or worry when they loss their capital in any business including forex. Everyone want to make profit. So in such situation we can not control our emotions. But we remember that patience is important thing to be a sucessfull business man and also in all aspects of life. We should leave the angry and we should make the full time trading with the using of the best strategy for the making of the good money to take revenge on the forex market and you need patience in order to achieve success and you have to keep working

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes definitely we feel bad when we have losses because no one want to lose their income easily. So we take more efforts to reduce the losses. i feel this is a useless trade and feel very upset for some time. but after some time i start trading again. it very dangerous for trading .because we fee angry we lose our control on our mind and lose all the money in our account. Why to get angry if you are making some loss during Forex trading, as Forex market is all about the technical levels, and some time we do mistake which cause us loss, so when ever you are facing loss, just stop trading for while and try to analyze where was your mistake, which cause you loss, then rectify and avoid that mistake in demo trading so you will be able to reduce your risk in future and will be able to get success as well as make profit in future.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, actually I think it is right and no double there is no reason of anger any one when we lose in forex. because forex is a real an reliable and legal business and we can't blame forex of our loss. we lose just because of our mistakes. i feel unhappy when i lose in forex but after some time i analyze why i lose and i learn new things in this way and feel happy about learning. Absolutely, I personally think you are right my dear, also I might find some times I feel frustration when big loss come, don' angry or emotional. In this time I stop my trade and going out for relax.Next time when start again trading, before trading I watch the market position for a long term and take analyses carefully, then put a trade and observe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 402 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)