+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 402 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't feel angry when I lose money in trading. I know this is a game of profit and loss. Several times I made a profit but sometimes I lost. The finger is emotional and very dangerous to trade. When you lose some money, stay still for a few moments and find out why you are losing money. When you find your mistakes, you learn them. And the next day when you trade with new trust you have the full opportunity to make a profit. anger and greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, if anyone loses their busines angry at him, but that's not good. They control emotions, and try to be very cool from trading so we get more profits, because we get losses they have more experience so we avoid anger in the forex market in losses. and, don't feel angry if I lose money in Forex trading because I receive small losses and I always use stop-loss in every trade and I think if I can trade with the right discipline then I can avoid losses in the Forex trading market business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bohai hi gadaada gusa or hai aur dil karta hi iss businessko diya jaye kun to ap itni mahnat katy hain aur mahnat ka bad bhi loss ho jata hai itna erning nahi hoti jitna loss hota hai tu goh bohat or hai hum apni investment bhi loss kar dety hain jab ka hum yaha kuch get kary aty hain lakin loss sa toot jata hai aur is a business sa nafrat ho teak hai. and I don't need to be angry when I get a loss in the forex market. the forex market will take my money when I make a mistake. I try to recover losses and get money back to my account with another trade.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I feel angry when I lose my money in the forex market and I want to recover it as soon as possible and also want to make a profit so I use different indicators and be careful to make good profits in forex. and yes I feel very angry when I get a loss on a trade, when I get a loss after opening a good trading trade position than I do anything on my luck. when I get worse for my own mistakes than I am angry at myself, I want to destroy everything in front of me. I do not like to talk or meet with other than, I can not do my routine work in the right way at the time. I cannot describe my anger at that moment in words.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally I think it is very negative and disappointed because I get a new big reduction because of that these factors make everyone unhappy and stressed head but now I am sure foreign exchange is the most significant company where you can learn from each of our mistakes and reductions due to factors like this equips everyone who meets in addition to practical knowledge to support everyone to produce the best investors.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Initially when I faced a loss, I was angry at the market why it caused high volatility after creating my position, but when I started to study I realized that it was my mistake, because I either made the wrong entry or put a stop loss at the wrong level, but if my stop loss is hit at the right level, I don't care about the loss, because it is part of the Forex business. SO don't be angry when you face losses, because that will bring fear and excessive trading in your mind which will cause more losses.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex trader jab ko market I lost hoti hai we were angry feeling hoti hai yaha par traders ko angry feel nahi honi chahiye yeh suchna chahiye kaha hua hai aur error usko sudharna chahiye tabhi my market traders lost control of par kar sakte hai. and ..Majjta hu jab lost hota ha for inssan ko dukh to zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nae kyu k main loss business profit aur to hota ha forex business main ager ap successful traders banna chahty to ap ko loss k upset nae hona ho ga, balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time..thank you

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere Sath Aisa Main Nahin Karna chahie Kyunki Ham Forex trading per Jab kam karte hain to use profit bhi Hasil karte hain aur jab Hamen Koi loss Hota Hai To Ham bilkul bhi Pareshan Na Ho balki apni mehnat ko Jari rakhni chahie aur jo loss Kiya usko increase karna chahie

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Anger is a natural thing if we have problems, but it is not a reason for persistent emotions, because if you continue to emotion then what happens next in your account is not good ... and well every trader wants to try to get a profit but not loss ... because there is a loss then he must be angry ... if i lose i feel angry but i will not be difficult i will try to give more time and hard work before and try my best to get profit next time .

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are here to get money, but if we lose money it is natural that we can get hurt, I think this is not Forex's fault. This is our trade error, we need to develop our own trading style and trading skills and must use Take-Profit and Stop -Loss is perfect. and, I actually believe that I feel very upset when I suffer defeat in the forex market, but that does not make me give up to continue learning forex, I think I have to reply to the market, I'm sure one day I will succeed in taking revenge that I did without emotions, so I will be able to win forex trading against myself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 402 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)