+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 402 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are not experienced enough and lack trading skills and it is the beginners who most act like this and become greedy. but if he really trades one day he must stop this habit. but you could say that most traders are greedy. most beginners come with a mindset in such a way that forex is a business making money very fast. by this thought they came on the forex market. and yes it is true that we have to control our bad emotions in forex trading such as being greedy and angry because these things destroy our desire to get lots of money and they destroy our health too and as a result we are fed up with our work in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the first time when I lost my money in forex, I was angry and nervous because I did not like to lose, when I became a more experienced trader and I believe that losses are part of forex because profits are part of it. I also try to learn from losses. me and this will definitely improve me. and No I don't feel angry when I lose my money in the forex market because losing and profit are part of life ... and Forex trading is a very risky business and you can get big profits and also a big loss in trading. So we don't need to Angry When We Lose, We Need More Hard Work And Gain Knowledge About Forex, So We Reduce Our Losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i really feel better but to continue we have to resolve our anger and correct our mistakes what is wrong what is our mistake how not to repeat our mistakes analyze more get better knowledge than before you really have to work hard and of course i angry when lost but we have to move nager will make us more depressed we have to control our anger if you want to get good profits we need to get self-control and focus on our work and try to make good profits don't ever give up

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good morning all forum members or Nae mujhe itna gusa nai ata jab bhi mujhe trading me loss hota hai kiun k trading me loss to hota hi hai is liye loss ko accept karta ho aur positive mind se trading dobara start karta ho,.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first when I had loos I was very confused but now I learn from my losses and other treatments from those mistakes so I suggest to my traders at least one year to practice a demo account then move to a real account and my opinion is different, I think if we lose in forex trading that means we lack knowledge about forex & we don't act greedy because greed is a bad skill. So I think if we want to succeed in forex trading then we cannot act greedy & always receive low profits so in this way our account lives for a long time. So we feel our trade is the best in the past.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han mujhe bahut hi jyada angry feel Hota Hai Jab Main Apni sari investment share kar deta hun aur mujhe bahut hi jyada loss ho jata hai is situation Mein Mujhe Apne Aap Par control nahin karna aata Agar Main Apne Aap Par control Kar Bhi Lun Tujhe bahut hi jyada Dukh bhi hota hai Kyunki Meri sari ki sari investment Se Ho Jaati Hai Aur vah Kisi dusre ke pass Chali Jaati Hai ISI vajah Se Jab Bhi Mujhe loss hota hai mat reading karna band kar deta hun aur thodi der ke bad Shuru karta hun Taki Mujhe Aur Bhi Jyada fayda Ho

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when we have developed losing money, we will grieve whatever amount of money is lost and sometimes there is frustration in trading them because it is too fast to use large capital in trading and disappear in a few moments and they are very sorry about that but we are not have to mess up old losses .... and loss and win are part of our lives so don't feel sad if you lose money on forex, always smile on your face if you lose or you win

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, I agree with you that I get very angry when I lose my money in forex trading but I will go back to trading because I believe that I will make big profits in future trading in an easy way someday. and I am not angry with Forec because I open the trend of gainst markeet and if this decision can be taken in a positive direction then meximum pips can be taken from the market very easily and I go into the right time in tarding

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend maray khyal say to forex trading main agr kisi ko bhi lose ho to wo angry hi feel karay ga kyun kay forex trading main asa koi nahi hai jo chahay ga kay usay forex trading main sirf lose hi ho is leya mera jab forex trading main lose hota hai main to bhut hi angry feel karta hun,

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij999 View Post
    Es mai tou kioi sku nahi jab hum ko loss hotey hai tou hum anger bhe hotey hai aur sad bhe. likan agr hum expert trader hai tou phr hum anager nahi hotey. Hum apni mistake ko maloom krtey hai aur phr next time mistake key begar trade open krtey hai.
    hgto wqti tor pe angry hota hu lekin yeh soch k again try karta hu k business main profit aur loss sath sath hi hain. aur main phir se koshish karta hu. aur main yeh bhi sochta hu k mujhy ek way mil gaya hai jahan pe loss ho sakta hai maine woh again try nahin karna, aur experience hasil hota hai.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 402 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)