+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 402 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Banned kchch is an unknown quantity at this point kchch's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should not angry when we loss our capital in Forex trade. We should keep more patience in Forex. We should also find out the causes of loss. We should more study and practice to become skilled in Forex trade. We should market analysis and money management properly in Forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear i do not feel agry when i loss, becouse i know Forex is a business and in business where we get profit there also we gain a lttle bit of loss, loss is the essential part of any business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munshi is on a distinguished road munshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zahir hai jab loss ho ga to insan tension main to aa jata hai k mera loss ho gay par mery khyal say 1 acha trader wohi hota hai jo loss hony par apny app ko control karta hai or loss hony ki wajohat jan'ny ki koshish karta hai k mujhy loss kun howa or pher wajohat jan leny par un points ko samny rakhty howy dobara trading k bary main planing karta hai ta k last time jo loss howa us tarha na ho or trading to 1 risky business hota hai is main loss or profit to sath sath chalty hain

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to munshi For This Useful Post:

manmeet143 (2015-01-19), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), Vijay125 (2016-04-22)

Senior Member prince sufyan is on a distinguished road prince sufyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bilkul jab insan ko loss hota han tu uska dil tu tot jata han aur us na jo socha hota han wo bi pura nae ho pata phr hum kisi aur kam ki talash ma rehty han but forex pa aisa chakar bazi wala kam nae han

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prince sufyan For This Useful Post:

dhinka chika (2014-03-20), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sherylwajid (2018-06-13)

Member asad007 is on a distinguished road asad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g har koe is pe naraz ho sakta hai q ke is pe phr time zaya or ik paise tu dukh tu ho ga na ,,, ap ko loss k bad upset nae hona ho ga,balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to asad007 For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24)

Banned M.Tayyab is on a distinguished road M.Tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    obviousl i feel angry when i loss money in forex trading but thing is being felure dose not mean i wont stand again i just find out another way that wont work and i start from the begining again so that one day i will fullfil my dreams

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M.Tayyab For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24)

Senior Member creerf01 is an unknown quantity at this point creerf01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you. You should not be angry when you loss in forex. It will be more harmful for you. You will loss again if you do not control your emotion.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to creerf01 For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sherylwajid (2018-06-13)

Senior Member jazy is an unknown quantity at this point jazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not feel angry when i am loss money at forex market,because profit and loss is the part of trading,when we loss in money market that is my luck,and when i earn money in forex market that is also my good luck.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jazy For This Useful Post:

Senior Member asaddatrader is on a distinguished road asaddatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ofcourse i get angry and every one wil be.coz its a natural phenomenon if someone los he wil be angry on it .but we should learn from that loses so that never hapen again

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asaddatrader For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-04-23), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), sherylwajid (2018-06-13)

Senior Member munasib will become famous soon enough munasib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ma samjta hu jab loss hota ha to inssan ko dukh to zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nae kyu k business main loss aur profit to hota ha forex business main ager ap successful trader banna chahty to ap ko loss k bad upset nae hona ho ga,balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munasib For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 402 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)