+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 402 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a complete business. Profit and loss involve in every business so we should not lose heart on loss. We should work according to plan and strategy to get better results. Always find the reasons of every loss and try to remove mistakes in future trades. Always work with technical thinking instead of emotional or greedy thinking.actually i feel angry when i loose my money at anything and not just foex but the good thing about forex is that you can learn from your mistakes and get more experience to the next time so do not fall in the same mistake again and this is how we learn in forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not be angry when we lose our capital in Forex trading. We must be more patient in Forex. We also have to find out the cause of the loss. We must learn more and practice to become an expert in Forex trading. We have to analyze the market and manage money properly in Forex trading. And of course loss is a very bad feeling if you ask me that it is something you should know and put in your mind the truth is that the more you trade forex the better you will be the reason why when I lose I think about what learn from my mistakes and how not to do them again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss always make you angry it's a natural phenomenon but we don't have to be upset when we suffer a loss, therefore always try to look for the ways to overcome your loss and make better profits next time therefore always keep calm it's the only way to overcome your loss Some times I feel frustration when big loss come, don' angry or emotional. In this time I stop my trade and going out for relax.Next time when start again trading, before trading I watch the market position for a long term and take analyses carefully, then put a trade and observe.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i'm definitely not experience upset when i am damage income in currency markets, mainly because earnings in addition to damage is usually which the an element of fx, once we damage in marketplace that is my own good fortune, in addition to when i earn money in currency markets that is furthermore my own wise good fortune. yes i always feel angry and worried whenever i suffer from loss in forex trading but at the same time i know that if i will learn from loss then i can take advantage from my loss and in this way i can work on my weak points to make them my strong points

6. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    There are diverse significant focuses that you have to consider in picking a product that will give you precise forex signals. Not all exchanging programming the market will work similarly well for you, primarily on the grounds that they take into account distinctive exchanging needs and aptitude. There are likewise various professionals

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no reason for anyone's anger when we lose in forex. because forex is a truly reliable and legal business and we cannot blame forex for our losses. we lose only because of our mistakes. I feel unhappy when I lose in forex but after some time I analyze why I lose and I learn new things this way and feel happy learning. and a true Master, and all we have to do is do self-introspection so that we can find fault with the losses we are suffering. for me as a trader it is not easy because they have mastered knowledge and must be able to control themselves, but if we can do that then we will benefit. therefore we must be able to accept losses because not all traders can benefit

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course yes, but that should influence their judgment because they can increase my passion for losing more, so I have to be patient in nothing more than trading in anger and sadness if I lose and I must have sufficient skills in forex trading and I think with that expertise we will make us the best traders and by forex trading make money easily and now most people make money from forex trading and I think by forex trading making money is easy if you have to have expertise

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course everyone gets angry after facing defeat. everyone joins the forex business to earn money and wants to succeed but only those who succeed in producing really work hard and learn forex properly and even a good number of times the trader loses so there is no need to be angry more and learn from before the mistake of being a good trader
    And this is human nature if something goes against you then you will feel angry even if you are very humble, patient and very calm, but the problem is if you lose money by using a strategy then you have to change your strategy at a later time, enough You must learn by losing.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    missing is part of the business and of course people feel angry when they lose money there and I think people who have lost money on forex they have to control the mistakes there because I think the forex market is the best and easiest platform to get money and yes i feel angry when i got a loss from the forex trading market and today i lost all my accounts and today i was very angry because my friend told me to trade in euros us so i got a very heavy loss of $ 250 and now i am very sad:

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new so I think by controlling my emotions I will do my best and this is the best for all traders and by controlling our emotions we can do the best and this is the best for us and with good concentration we will do our best by trading forex and we must need expertise in forex trading to make money and yes it is natural that when you make a loss you feel sorry and angry at yourself if the loss is made because of your own mistakes but as time passes it decreases and you don't worry too much on loss because you understand that this is part of the business and you cannot reduce it to zero level

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 402 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)