+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 391 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Senior Member afnan_a17 is an unknown quantity at this point afnan_a17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we all know slow and steady wins the race and every work in proper balance is good and efficient. In fast performance there is always danger of errors and loss.So do normal work in limits and it'll be safe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i am also believing on the slow profit trading, i take practice of my slow trading and collect more than 700 usd from 4 months training and the same strategy now implement on my live trading account, and it give me good results even i am getting only pennies but i know after few months my pennies converted into the dollar and it gives me pleasure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned methasain is an unknown quantity at this point methasain's Avatar
    Thanks
    m very happy with slow earning because slow and steady wins the race m not in hurry for huge profit

Banned okon2244 is an unknown quantity at this point okon2244's Avatar
    Thanks
    tTo me is good reading on the trading sites then we will make the money on the trading site and then we can also able to make the more money slowly but studly so that we should make the trading with the full confidence

Senior Member ranatanzeeb is an unknown quantity at this point ranatanzeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agat app ka pass slow trading hey tu app is ma happy raho people are working at home some people do this work very good people are working very good

Banned Javed Yaqoob is on a distinguished road Javed Yaqoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    g nai me slow trading ko like nai kartay ho mujy fasr trading pasand hay qk as say admi ko achay munafa hasil hotay hay or as key speed bhe tez hoty hay

Banned hakimdodge007 is an unknown quantity at this point hakimdodge007's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must slow trading for make open position on right time,so we must have a lot patience for waiting signal from our strategy,so after that we can maximize profit on each our trade,but it is not easy because we must have a lot patience. ...///

Senior Member Rammy is an unknown quantity at this point Rammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am very happy with slow trading mane apna ek plan set kiya hua hai me us k mutabiq chalti hn forex me kbi us se zyada kam nhi krti chahyr market bht profit me e q na ja rhi hun qk mera manna hai k lalach buri bala hai r agr hmara daily ka target pora hojata hai to hmain br br enter nhi hona chahye is se ek to hmain lose face krna parta hai dosra mently stress b hoti hai meri sb ko yhi dvise hai k apna target set kr lain chahye slow r r us k according trading krain

Senior Member salmanmazhar is on a distinguished road salmanmazhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No it is not a write statement because slow trading will leads to the failure through slow trading new members can not earn the high income they feel that they can not work in this market and as a result they left this market.

Junior Member hypor is an unknown quantity at this point hypor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading mein mere khayal say kamyab trader wohi kaha ja sakta hain jo slowly trade karta hain. is business mein nihayaat or sokoon say hi kaam karna parta hian.Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 391 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)