+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 391 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Senior Member markhoor is an unknown quantity at this point markhoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right and I agree with you. As a beginner, we should go slow and concentrate on learning. Many beginners just go for quick profit and take big risks which in return can blow up their account. So trade according to thread opener's advice and go slow and be happy with low but consistent profit.

Member the magician is an unknown quantity at this point the magician's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe slow trading give you relax time
    to think about your next deal that will last for 1 week
    or two week as you want and you can get money easily ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umerjee is on a distinguished road umerjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab ap forex main new ate hain to ap ko slow trad kerna perta hai or jab ap ka is kam ke ander kafi experience ho jata hai to ap best trading ker sekte hain.ye aik best online work hai or hum is se kafi achi earning hasil ker sekte hain.market ke ander jin ka rait up down slow hota hai us main trad kerne ka muje maza ni ata .main Euro/usd main trad kerta hoin wo slow kam ni kerta..................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gujjarmalik is an unknown quantity at this point gujjarmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G.haan yah to aik kahawat bhi ha ky slow and steady always win the race kaam ap koi bhi start kr lain jab tk ap iss ko soch ky samjh kay na karain gay tb tk hum iss main achy treeky say kamjab nahi ho sakty iss liye ap ko agr trade a bhi jay to us kaam ko ahsta ahsta lay kr chalain taky hum iss say khatir khawa faida hasil krsakin

Senior Member paijahnpaijo is an unknown quantity at this point paijahnpaijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like this thread, because i am a slow trader. i only trade when there is a good chance. i don't like to be a scalper, because i used to do that, and i only got lose because scalping. and now, i prefer to be slow trader. maybe you can do that also by waiting and open position if there is news with big impact

Senior Member abh323 is an unknown quantity at this point abh323's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend aapneye baat to sahi kahi ki hume agar slowly trading karte hai to isse hume safe hota hai lekin my dear friend agar hum slowly trading karte rahe to hum.bhut piche rah jagenge aur sab log humse aage nikal jayenge so hume aapni speed humesa thodi tez karni cahiye jisse hum bhi aage jate rahe

Senior Member Tanha Dil is an unknown quantity at this point Tanha Dil's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear speedy or more aap leverage se gain kar sakte hein.jis mein loss hone ka bahut risk hey.aap ko agar forex se thora magar continuous profit bhi milta rahe to ye better hey.aap gain bhi kar rahe hote hein or khud ko loss se mehfooz kar lete hein.

Banned dgkhan is an unknown quantity at this point dgkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,this is true that if we will do slow trading then we will make a good money easily because this is a game of cool minded peoples and we should do more and more practice of slow trading and the other benifit is that with slow trading we can enjoy while doing trading and can make a batter income,and if we will try to do fast trading then we can gain a big loss because there is a huge risk in the fast trading,so do slow trading and be happy.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    is maboht pasa ap k is ma garma bath kar amkarn ko milt ha to isma boht faiga ha is mabotsa log kamkart ha is maboht pasa be kam sakt ho boht pasa val kam ha forex ka is ko sab bohpasnda kart ha

Member sinzui is an unknown quantity at this point sinzui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a job that can forex earn money quickly but very risky, so we'd better run slowly according to our abilities and put on a good menejement money, so although slowly but surely we have to be patient and it will be successful and will make us happy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 391 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)