+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 391 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother it is good advice for traders that we traders should be happy with slow and low risk. When we expect more profit at that time we may face in big loss and our account will be face on big risk. We traders should always follow to earn small profit with low risk and the result we are stable in this Forex trading business for a long time. ji han forex trading mein ager ap low risk or kam profit per kam karty ho tu ye apky lye bht acha hai es sy apko profit hota hai or loss hony k chance bht kam hoty hain forex trading mein ager ap low risk per kam nahi karty ho tu apko loss zada ho skta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we're going to make trading on trading sites then we will make money trading site and then we can be able to ****ually make more money, studies are trading with confidence full concentration on building sites so that trading should. i so serious with my risk level i use less or low leverage to secure my capital when it come to trading, i believe its good to earn less profit and avoid my account on dying out. i and advise someone to set less profit target and use less or low leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji Karta Hun Ki forex market Mein ham log aur uske sath rate Karni chahie jisse Ham forex market mein best perform kar sakte hain aur forex market Mein Ham Apne target ko chij kar sakte hain aur Agar Humko loss Hote Hain To Ham Inko easily recover kar sakte hain

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh achi baat hai ki risk hamesha kam hota hai aur profit bhi kam hota hai aur isiliye humko greedy nahi hona chahiye aur agar aap log ismein success haasil karna chahte hai to aapko hamesha slow risk aur low risk trading se hi shuruat karni chahiye aur yeh profitable raasta bhi hai trading karne ki. we should be happy and it will create motivation and we should be able to focus and all will be good with the hard effort and focus will be very good and all will be fine with a focus and it will be very good. we can get successful in forex business

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that it is always the best to take less risks because high risk can damage our accounts in all manners. When we take a low risk then we can protect our capital before making any investments. Otherwise we can lose our money in the process and that will be bad. apne bht hi achii bt ki h jitnaa kaam risk hogaa bndaa utnaaa hii khush ho gaa naa hi usko itnii tenshn hogii k gii k meraa pesaa zayaa ho jaae q k jb risk a jaat h too bndaa tenshn m a jataa h r yehii wajaa hotii h k wo pesaaa haar jataa h is k baar aks jiss m kaam risk hotaa h bndaaa k loss k chances kaam hoty h jitnaa ziadaaa risk utnaa ziadaa loss k chances

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that while I can see some good point and reasoning in your opinion, I do not entirely share it. At first, slow steady profits may seem like the right and safe way to go, but with time, it may simply prove not to beenough anymore. This sort of bussiness is about risking; about winning and losing. That's Forex, so why not just go for it

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low risks translates to low profits but consistent growth over time and this is something that a lot of forex traders especially the newbies don't actually appreciate, i have come to love it after being humbled over time of trading and now i truly see it as the best way to trade where you can not lose a fortune over time while at the same time, you are able to steadily grow into what you dream off thus gaining the necessary experience required over time.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    create a trading account living longer. although the use of low risk trading give a little result, but we can minimize the losses that we have acquired. although we obtain small profit, but if we can get daily results consistent, then we can obtain the large monthly results. I think it's better than we are taking

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    slow and low risk trading will create a trading account living longer. although the use of low risk trading give a little result, but we can minimize the losses that we have acquired. although we obtain small profit, but if we can get daily results consistent, then we can obtain the large monthly results. I think it's better than we are taking a big risk and and wants big profit but we probably lose all our money quickly. trading is about building our account piecemeal, not to multiply the money in our account in minutes. so for me low risk is a very appropriate choice.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gi han hame slow trading hi karni chahiye aur yehi professional traders ka usul hota hai q k is main insaan bari lot nhi use karta aur wo asani se beghair risk k trading karta hai aur us se profit earn karta hai beshak wo thora hota hai lakin us main loss k chances bohat kam hote hain aur wo permanently profit earn karta rehta hai. Gee sir forex trading aik fast market kay agar es main fast and maximum earning ki koshesh karian gay to loss ho sakta hay but agar es main trade sooch samaj kar and low risk per low profit accept karian gay to earning possible hay otherwise loss hi hota hay. es liay forex main zaida tar trader loss kartay hain earning kam log hi kartay hain.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 391 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)