+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 391 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading we must make our goals in the form of pips, not money. Objectives in money bring us to great risk because traders try to use large lot sizes by utilizing leverage to get high profits. The purpose in the form of pips makes us more calm and greedy. After saving a few pips consistently, increase the lot size to get a big profit. and be happy with greedy trade and keep going slowly. This has a low risk. Faster can not reach the target example that the story of the rabbit. If you want to get results from the Forex market, be careful to take lots of decisions first, then discipline and make good technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, if we trade with slow and low risk trading, we will not be stressed anymore. this is a good way to trade without stress. I spent a lot of time knowing that money management is very important to determine our success in forex trading. I learned to use money management in my trading plan, and I think my trading performance will improve and it is a fact that if traders take low risk then they make money in this trading business because market trends can change very suddenly and if you don't can assess market trends then you have to care about high risks it will be very dangerous for traders. traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed. It's true that you should enjoy slow-moving purchases and sales now. Simply because the Forex currency trading was actually successful but the business was very risky. If you want an industry in Forex currency trading, then you must have resilience with your buying and selling moments. In addition, the best is the following industry slowly and ****. You can receive achievements and make lots of money. And that is forex trading with good information so we are all told that when we trade there is always something cool about knowing where we are going and doing bad things so we have to set the right path for the development of forex trading, we always say happy it good and so we have the right to make it really resonate, don't let emotions pull you to the right

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss forex mien lalach kerna aik bhoot hi buri baat h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee acha ban ker as mien kaam kerna hota agar ham as mien lalach kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee hamain as mien lalach nahi kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam kerna hota h as lyee as mein hamain sirf sada trade kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee kerna hota h jab ham as mien kaam kerte hien aur ham ko as mien success hasil karna hota hai.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex trading, I want to get profit in the market. if I can get a few dollars it's better for me. Most traders want to get more dollars but, they can take more risks in the trading market. if I can take a lower profit then I get more dollars from the trading account. and I agree with this statement. slow trading is good for my account. when ever because of greed or emotions I have traded quickly. I lost balance, remained calm and calm. market watch. and instead of trading open at minimum or maximum positions, I wait until this situation arrives.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone will be happy with slow trading. The time is 24 hours a day. The stock market will quickly make you do more. Everyone deals more with each other and then they make more money. The thought of a delayed transaction only results in wasted time. and I can say that taking less risk goes a long way because when you have a chance with a smaller amount it means you can go further with less money, you have to make sure the good money I will trade if you take less risk

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low risk must be the key to what we do and we must be able to determine what is the right path we can work on and so we all are in the working principle of forex trading and we have to work well with certain working principles and we are in the largest forex trading and know that you need to go as low as possible to determine what level we are in a certain position and Have fun with Forex trading and we must properly understand that if we can trade in the market with the right understanding then we can make money and we must trade with slow risk and low. If we can trade only with the right knowledge, we can make money.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low risk trading can save millions of dollars from your profits and also your capital balance. If you want to save yourself from the losses done by millions of people in the trading world than you have to trade in the market safely and not too risky. Or you will lose a lot of money in forex and also in other markets such as stocks and futures. So, if you want to make a living by trading forex, make sure you know what you are doing and how you are doing it.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good evening forex trading business ma agar koi new ha aur is ka bara ma kuch nahi janta to us ko knowledge aur experience ka baad demo account par practice karni chahia. practice ka baad jab real account joinkarain to low leverage sa low profit ka sath trading karna chahia aur profit earn kana ka sath sath is ko barhata chala jana chahia. is sa ap ka experience bhi bahtar ho jai ga aur ap loss sa bhi bach sakan ga aur earning bhi kar lain ga.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    yes ham ko slow or low risk lena hota hai or greed se bchna chahiy hai or ham agar as main greed karte hain tu hamen as main nakami hi milta hai as liy hamen as main greed se bchna chahiy hai q k hamen as main best tarqee se kam karna chahiy hai tu hi ham as main kamyab ho sake gee aor hamen chahiy hai kee ham as main ache se kam kare aor hamen as main mihnat karte rihna chahiy tu hi ham as main kamyab ho sake gee aor hamen as main dil laga kar bi hamen as main karna chahiy hai as main hamra dushman greed hi hai as forex trading main as liy hamen as main greed nahio karna chahiy hai tu hi ham as main kamyab ho sake gee aor hamen chahiy hai.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lipsee For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-09-29), zonyakhan (2019-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 391 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)