+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 340 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3395

Thread: Is Forex Trading Real Or Fantasy????

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    there have no room to think the forex is a scam business. there may some broker who cheat with the trader and make the forex untrusted to them. their are lot of people who withdrawing money from forex regularly and people are investing their money here too to make more money. so it is real business but you need to get a real place to invest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goodluck44447746 is on a distinguished road goodluck44447746's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi dear, i think Forex aik real business hai or ap is company mai kam kar k boohat sey paisay kama skty hain .... & ye company humko boohat acha profit dyti hai .... So, Where i think that Forex is real trading not a fantasy ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hemu789 is an unknown quantity at this point hemu789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading working is not a actual wish. A lot of people think about about success here with a quick and easy, but this is a company that needs statement and information to company .. Many people are reliant to exercise their objectives of becoming rich. Thanks Indian-forex.

Senior Member sadsadiaaliji222 is an unknown quantity at this point sadsadiaaliji222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can make a lot trading a lot of good working and wll knoe adn welll a good working and well and well trading market in the market adn its always the best thing to understd a forexx busienss is very essentil bacically students .

Member spidy27 is an unknown quantity at this point spidy27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading bilkul real hai aur ye koi khawab ya fantasy nai hai , hazaron log trading me earning real me karte hain koi bhi trader fantasy me earning nai karta is liye aisa na sochain,.

Banned srn232 is an unknown quantity at this point srn232's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khayal say forex business bohot hi real hai is main apko kisi kisam ka fraud ka dur nai hai is main apko ap ki withdraw wali amount time per mil jati hai ap ko is main bophot hi samajh say chalna hota hai ye bohot hi risky business hai ap ko is main agar profit hota to bohot hi short time acha profit hota hai.

Senior Member javedhassanhassan is an unknown quantity at this point javedhassanhassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex work this is good for me forex trading is very real and its not a fantacy you can make a lot trading a lot of good working in this business and its always the best thing to understand business so this is best business for all peoples.

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend forex trading is no fantasy but it is as real as me and you because it is been done by individual and large banks around the world so it is very and also very profitable if you understand it

Banned M.Tayyab is on a distinguished road M.Tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    obviously forex trading is real and the earning that we get from the trading is also real its a real business that comes from the difference of the prices of different currencies so there is nothing fantasy about this business

Senior Member niazi99 is an unknown quantity at this point niazi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by daanish7 View Post
    Forex Trading is Real and one of the best home based business today.
    But You have to know what you are doing. The most successfull people in Forex
    are using powerfull softwares and training to maximise their profit
    As you can see, even the computer we are using now is created by some one, but we all enjoy using it now. If its all about you knowing what the real people are doing. Why cann't we creat our own computer? so if you know how to use some packages in the computer, you are an experts on that field and you will make a lot of money everyday.
    So apply to forex. if you know how to make use of the indicators very well, you dont have any problem. You will keep making money constantly without stress.
    my dear friend Fantasty lafaz fun se nikla he oour is ka matlbi hota he kay mazak ap nay ye kaha he kay forex trading real or fantasty to is kay jawab main me ye kehna chahta hon kay meray khayla me ye real business he he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 340 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)