+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir iam attach new insta account but show this line

You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts.

sir pls resend acivation link in my email and aim start posts.

sir plz solve my problim....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmid is an unknown quantity at this point ahmid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir ma ne neya insta ka account attach keya hai aur mere ye messiage show ho raha hai] You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts. ]is ka keya matlib hai sir plz mere account thak kar de tak ma apne posts start kar ksko plz.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir iam attach new insta account but forum show this messiage You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts.wy sir iam not use any wrong think sir plz solve my problim and iam start posts again plz i trust u u solve my problim.

---------- Post added 10-13-2014 at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-12-2014 at 05:40 AM ----------

dear sir iam attach new insta account and start posts but forum is show this messiage You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts.wy sir iam not use wrong think sir plz chak my account and imporive ma iam starta again posts and countiune my working sir pl zhelp me.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saipraveen32 View Post
    hello , when ever i post a replay to the thread it show me that i am submitting a duplicate post and i am not posting a post in there multiple times ... i really don't know why this is happening to me ... i request you to kindly fix the problem
    It occur due to the error that you posted the same post again. so wait and refresh that page then your post will updated.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello , when ever i post a replay to the thread it show me that i am submitting a duplicate post and i am not posting a post in there multiple times ... i really don't know why this is happening to me ... i request you to kindly fix the problem

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saipraveen32 For This Useful Post:

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, kindly activate my account..

I have add more then 10 question in forum

please check my post and approve my account that show my post visible .

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ATIF86 View Post
    Bro i have not used multy account please solved my issu and pay my bonus and i see one member already faced same problem and mazprofx solved issu i have a request please solved my issu
    I have forward your Matter to Indian Forex Admin. He will Check it and only he can fix it. So, Plz wait for a Reply from Indian Forex Admin.

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Admin & Mods,

I am facing "504 Gateway Time-out" problem again and again while surfing or posting in this forum.

Please look that matter and do it needful to improve our Best Forum.

Thanks & Regards
    Jeeetnrimi

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jeetnrimi For This Useful Post:

Member naseebforex is on a distinguished road naseebforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Total Posts 2,163

Posts Per Day 4.47

No-bonus posts (the bonus for them isn't counted) -2413

Accumulated bonus492.70 USD

Including (this month)

Trading Discussion Area0.00 USD (0 posts)

Trading Software 0.00 USD (0 posts)

Broker Discussion 0.00 USD (0 posts)

Payed for 06.2014 70 USD

dear sir this month my bonus have not receive me sir plz chak my status ans send my bonus this month iam start working .

Senior Member mahmoodrasib is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoodrasib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not received the bonus of previous month.There is no problem in my attached account.I have sent private message to you but I could get any reply.Please tell me the reason why my bonus is not transfer in my account?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 151 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)