+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 216 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member suniltrader is an unknown quantity at this point suniltrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There must be an alternative plan in every trader is trading plan. The market is so complex that anything can happen in a short span of time. Hence, the need of alternative plan is the. Sometimes the market gives the fake out so you need to learn how to trade the fake out to make enough profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader ko market me plan ke sath Kaam karni chahiye eske liye trader ko achhe se business me analysis karke samjhna hoga aur plan ke sath trading karni chhaiye tabhi trader yaha par achha kar sakte hai trader ko alternative plan nahi hona chhaiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein agar aapke pass plan B nahi hota hai toh aapko iss field mein loss ho sakta hai iss field mein profit kamane ke liye mehant karni zarori hai iss field ko samajhna zarori hai bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member montes is an unknown quantity at this point montes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I have some separate savings in a bank account in case I lost everything in Forex. I dont take much risks anymore but in case I did, like going crazy with a 1:1000 leverage, and lost all I had in that account, I would refill it with a part of the emergency savings I have in that bank account I just mentioned.

Member hitesh_2262h is an unknown quantity at this point hitesh_2262h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Member,

I have also loss around 10000$ and above but i not loosing my confidence. I try again and again and try to big profit.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

any one can to give me best suggestion for forex market tips. If have any confident in this market please write to me

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi dosra mukhtalif plan hamesha he humari zrorat howa karti hoti hai us zrorat ko hume dekhtay he kuch pata lag jana chahye hota hai or pher he hum kuch kar saktay hotay hain hamesha ki tarha say hum bhot kuch achi achi or behter say behter baten kar liya kartay hotay hain.hamesha he alternative planes bana kar chala kare.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every time I enter a trade I have some alternate plan that i can use, some times plan works and some time it don't therefore alternate plan is necessary, while trading in forex, sometimes you have to hedge a position that you have opened and sometime you look for any other alternative while you are trading.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always have a plan B and these is what makes it really important that when you are trading there are certain values of forex trading that makes forex well,but the very fact that you can have a plan A,B and C is really important and it works well in all cases and so we have to value the difference that we work with

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    nae bhai forex trading krte time main bus apne ek hi rule par strict rehta hu but ab maine kai changes kiye hai apni trading main ab main out rehna jyada pasand krta hu agar market main mujhe losses ho rahe hai to

Member hmallia is an unknown quantity at this point hmallia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When ever I face loss, with out any hesitation I close the position instead of thinking any alternate plan, but if the position is for intra day but if my position is for positional then I think about averaging, instead of closing at stop loss point, so that I can exit from both the position quickly at some profit point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 216 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)