+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 216 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member saim22 is an unknown quantity at this point saim22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have Alternative plans also because in foreign exchange trading you never will always with same plan you must change your planning according to the situation of the market and the need of the market then you can win in foreign exchange trading market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saghir will become famous soon enough saghir's Avatar
    Thanks
    yaar agar aap k paas ek acha sa plan ho tou aap ko usi k mutabiq trade karni chahiye main tou yaar apney plan k mutabiq hi trade karta hoon or main apney future main ek professional trader banna chahta hoon and i love this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned specialperson is an unknown quantity at this point specialperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well bhai asa ahi ky forex ma jaab loss hota ahi yah mara plan work nahi karta hai tu ma jp plan kiya hota hai os ky alternate yah kaam karty hu ky ma jis galti sa yah hota hai os ko note kar ky thek karna ki try karty hu or yah karty hu ky jaab ma kam ko karu tu sub samjhty hu or os ko recover asa karty hu phly wala bhi thk ho jay,,,,,,,,,,

Senior Member devils_trainer is an unknown quantity at this point devils_trainer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I owned a plan to deal with the market.And also possessed an alternative plan.These plans must be tested in the demo account a long time and you are empowered them.

Banned mbuletz is an unknown quantity at this point mbuletz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many people earn good money in here and i want to earn good money in here accordingly future plans will certainly be our goal in forex trading but I want to be a professional trader in future because i love to do this business and i want to do it as a profession till My future plans regarding forex trading is a long term investment ideas which I will use to supplement my monthly income as long as it goes in is enough.

Senior Member haq2fame is on a distinguished road haq2fame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear yes mera to is main aik plan ha jo kay main us apy kaam karti hoa ur us pay mujay umeed bi hoti haaur is main jab bi main kaam krati ho to mai aik plan he sy karti oa pnay balance sy bi karti ho

Member aswan is an unknown quantity at this point aswan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it all should have a backup plan, because in a plan sometimes we fail, so we have to prepare the second plan with so we will be able to run well then forex would be very nice and most importantly keep the spirit, because in forex is all to do with the patient.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aswan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned mila99 is an unknown quantity at this point mila99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Automatically if you regress your money in a job you feature to loco mote your mean in the dealings, you know to put a new strategy in the forex marketplace and nonnative commerce mart is a changeling marketplace moldiness thence put much than a program at the unvaried instant in prescribe to surmount losses.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mila99 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member MyAdventure is an unknown quantity at this point MyAdventure's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a forex trade we should also prepare an alternative plan to another, if only because it serves the first plan did not turn out as we plan, then the alternative plan should be run to anticipate the things that we do not want to happen to our trade with poorer again. And this alternative plan should be planned before we start trading, or alternative plan we input in our trading plan.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MyAdventure For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member andy007 is on a distinguished road andy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade is an effective internet business and it will give a fantastic benefit from the many individuals and the ones gain a fantastic via foreign exchange. i like foreign exchange. persons commit his or her profit foreign exchange and obtain a profit although used to do nothing like once i confront a burning.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to andy007 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 216 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)