+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 216 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Banned gte is an unknown quantity at this point gte's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes may be the new rich with Forex for those who have money very well related investment and also to help full time you may need a lot of training on Forex trading, it is appropriate to focus on the Court of accounts as possible to make money on the Internet via Forex its most important capital needs to take advantage of a great many sizes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dop is an unknown quantity at this point dop's Avatar
    Thanks
    how much minimum investment to trade with 8 lots?
    i m beginner , i know it only for my information .
    please give your opinions also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fahadismail is an unknown quantity at this point fahadismail's Avatar
    Thanks
    insan ko hamesha he koi na ki alternative rakhna chahye apne pass q k halat ka koi pata nhn hta, mere khayal ma to stuetnt k lye best alternative ye he ha k woh new siray se posting start kr dy, phr bonus akhata kre or phr se kaam kr ka kamyab ho, ya hme chahye k apne pass kch paisay safe rakhen ta k agr complete loss ho to wahan se faida uthaya ja ske

Senior Member devil20 is an unknown quantity at this point devil20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a private pension fund or a work pension which is not a final .... what are they, where do you get one and is there an alternative?,,,,,,,,,,,,//////////

Member S220 is an unknown quantity at this point S220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Everyone...!!! I just want to know that when your lots/Trades are in progress then what you do?? Keep praying or what ?? Share your experience with us..

Thanx

Member 8080 is an unknown quantity at this point 8080's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am doing well in forex trade , and if there comes such lose i do not care because it is the part of business and we have to face that in any way , but in the case of continouse lose then may be i join any other trade .

Member S220 is an unknown quantity at this point S220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear why you are worrying about choosing broker. GO and choose the best broker INSTAFOREX nothing worry its one of the most best broker available in the market. Mostly all type of account available in INSTAFOREX, spread rate also very low and we can trade mostly all currencies with small spread. If otherwise you can choose other brokers also means a regulated broker registered under any government organisation, means all time dont choose AFRICAN registered brokers

Banned onty39 is an unknown quantity at this point onty39's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator help us. A better trade may long or short. For a student short term trade is very useful and very effective for him on the other hand for a retired person long term trade is very useful and very effective for him.

Banned koolpips is an unknown quantity at this point koolpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi bro, I think you are right. in my opinion, I think it all should have a backup plan, because in a plan sometimes we fail, so we have to prepare the second plan with so we will be able to run well then forex would be very nice and most importantly keep the spiritt..i think that you know to put a new strategy in the forex marketplace and nonnative commerce mart is a changeling marketplace moldiness.. Nice trading and have best pips.

Member salem will become famous soon enough salem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i lost my capital many time i take time learn from my mistake and more practice and improve my skills and knowledge to correct my mistake and remove my much mistake and learn analysis and find good strategy and planning and strong money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 216 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)