+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 216 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always have plan B in my trading because i can not make my account always 100 % get profit
    so i have to make second plan to recovery if i get lose in my real trading account , and i think that is really important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muhammad Rashid is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Rashid's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is very important and necessary to have different strategies in not only forex but also in other businesses as well and then should make a perfect plan based on that strategies and work hard to follow that plan to achieve your objective.u can not achieve your objective with a single strategy and for this u should have multiples to be successful in the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joydhor is an unknown quantity at this point joydhor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i have no my alternative plan yet because till now i am doing well in forex trade and if there comes such lose i do not care because it is the of business

Member Droidfx is an unknown quantity at this point Droidfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I certainly would use the second plan if the first way I was unsuccessful in my trading today, because if I was not so then it would be very dangerous if we do not use, and if we leave then we will be lost in this trade for long , it is the opinion of my friend who had experienced

Banned chaudhary98 is an unknown quantity at this point chaudhary98's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear brother I have no any alternate plan yet because till now i am doing well in forex trade and if there comes such lose i do not care because it is the part of business and we have to face that in any time and any way.

Senior Member damri is an unknown quantity at this point damri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I always had a alternatir plan, because sometimes the first plan in forex it will fail, so we do need a different plan in order to keep the profit in trading and that is very important and as traders we should be able to do with patience it will be useful.

Senior Member manimani is on a distinguished road manimani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aymen Arfaoui View Post
    Do you have an alternative plan?

In case your loss to your capital
    Or your strategy does not work
    Or any reason make you lose in Forex

Do you have an alternative plan drawn up in advance to apply to start from the beginning again?
    I am working only on a single plan that is to take profit from trading over here i have no other plan over, i main objectives are realistic and more reliable because i do not make some kind of over trading which is very much ingeniousness for trader.

Member rouka443 is an unknown quantity at this point rouka443's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one of us in this day must have anther plan because to can do every thing he want to do but in this
    market if you use any thing and you did not earn money then you must be use the technical analysis and you well find it very god to you and every one in this market

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anj15 View Post
    Yes i always keep an alternative plan in case i loose in Forex. Most of the time it takes some time for me to recover but i manage to it soon and it doesn't stop me from trading again.
    if I prefer to fix the existing plan, with more evaluation, so that in the end, I could have a very good plan, if we are always changing and inconsistent, then we will find it hard to get the right plan really good.

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaisa ki hum jaante hain Forex ek bahut hi uncertain business hai isliye hamein hamesa is mein safely trade karna chahiye aur koi bhi aisa trade open nahin karna chahiye jis se account ko zero hone ka khatra ho, hum ne ise khud experience kiya hai aur loss hone par uska ultimate remeady hamesa taiyaar rakhna chahiye, aur use apne trading strategy ka part bana kar trade karna chahiye taki bade nuksaan se bachha ja sake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 216 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)