+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 216 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Banned imran008 is an unknown quantity at this point imran008's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is the part of business and we have to face that in any way my strategies are very good with which i start my trading in market and it is the way to recover my system on the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Khan Online is an unknown quantity at this point Khan Online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G sir forex me me to kud me forex me plan k sath he forex me real me trading karta ho our forex me market ko daik kar he forex me real me trading karta ho q k me forex me kud bait kar forex me trading karta ho our jab mujy profit hota ha to me forex me trade close kar deta ha our pir new trade karta ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wnhw69 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i don't has any other option of earning other than forex trading...but if i will lose all of my capital in forex i will start posting in this forum from scratch and will get bonus again fro trading

Banned jungfx100 is an unknown quantity at this point jungfx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    bust i can nat save the time and gat more understanding ,bust for som situation ,yos boht acha karobr hy mera are koi mansooba in hy es ko chor kr koi r kam kron .aur forex me faind ye hy jb mera dil krta hy me is me kamkr ki leta hon .

786-123
    g han ku nahi bai jan mene kuch esa stadgies bna rakhi hen jis men muje nuqsan se bachna ata he agar mere balance theek he to men us ko itemal kr k trade lgaun ga to agar trade by ki lgai he to wo losemen araha he to men intezar krun ga k kahan se ab wo trade oppr ko ja rahi he pehli wali ko pehle hi close kr lean he or ab is point pr buy ki trade lgaen to behtr earning ho gi

Banned modcolo is an unknown quantity at this point modcolo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a student and i work in forex trading as a part time jobber only after that then I will think of other bi. I want to earn more and more money in here like My plans for the future, I can do anything and can buy whatever they pleased with us and can change my life for the better in my family I am so happy we live therefore I am still learning forex and when my learning will be complete then i will take forex as my life time business and i will invest huge money slowly slowly on forex trading.

Senior Member fxcombie is an unknown quantity at this point fxcombie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overall a become a successful forex trader and i earn a good in here as if My future plan in the forex market is to have a forex trading school that i can be helping trader that are still losing in the forex market after all it is good plan for future in forex trading to achieve consistent profit with will you really generates billion of dollars for you and your family only I am still learning forex and when my learning will be properly complete then i will take huge loan from bank and then i will invest my all capital on forex.

Senior Member miansalmanch is an unknown quantity at this point miansalmanch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice thread brother. wese ma ny aj tak to trading ki nahe hai han agr jaab ma start karu ga to ma do plans zarur banao ga k agr aik plan fail ho jay to wahan se kia karna hai.or phr us par dosara.plan apply karu ga.

Banned nguyentuanbo is an unknown quantity at this point nguyentuanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    g g bilkul mary pass again trading krny k liy aik boht acha or boht hi ,Mujy forx trde pr kam krty howy boht maza ho kr es pr kam and with this way, i can save the time and get more understanding improve my trading during in the market, it is the way to recover my system on the market, mansooba ni hy ke es mjhy es se sb bra faida ye yahan posting kr k bonus earn krun .

Banned smm1 is an unknown quantity at this point smm1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have many plane but my best plane is that we have much need to do practice on demo account i think is that it is very best for all of you i am also hope is that it may change your life in very short time so best of luck in future i hope is that you got it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 216 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)