+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 216 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faysal.nitu View Post
    till now my trading strategy or plan working, i can earn money with my trading strategy so till now i dont have any alternative plan to give my trade in forex live account. but if i need any time then i have to practice in demo account to make another trading strategy.
    I think you are a good trader. because it's the right thing, that we make or repair strategies in a demo account. more testing strategy in the demo account, I believe your strategy will be a good strategy. even will make you more easy to trade and profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Altamash5 is an unknown quantity at this point Altamash5's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit aur loss to her business ka hisa hoota hay aur zroori nhi ap ko loss zroor hi ho ga agar ap nay forex trading ke baaray kaafi knowledge lia hay phir ap nay trading start ki hay to koi waja nhi ke ap ko zroor nuqsaan hi ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned elhabib900 is an unknown quantity at this point elhabib900's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay well We have no almost any alternate prepare yet because till now my business is doing nicely in foreign exchange trading, and when there happens such lose i not health care because is it doesn't part business and we have to face that in the slightest, but with at to continual eliminate then might be i join any trade.

Senior Member vicky786 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on i have not a alternative plane i become a permanent or direct plane who become a success full for my life ...

Senior Member pretty is an unknown quantity at this point pretty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhen plan har koi karke ata hey forex main aur har trader ke mind main apne apne plan hotey hain aur yehi wjha hoti hey keh jinke plan strong hotey hain aur woh without greedy key work kartey hain to woh is main zaroor kamiyab bhi ho jatey hain.

Banned rock09 will become famous soon enough rock09 will become famous soon enough rock09's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have not the any paln that is the better if you are seen the some things that are going the some bad then you have to get the some bad tings well if you are doing the tardingon the some good capital the you are the b perfcet that makes the thi things that is the not the some bad things that i sthe some good habits that needs .

Senior Member kaswoyo is an unknown quantity at this point kaswoyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in trading is indeed an alternative plan we need, if we are not successful the first plan and that is very important and as traders we do have to prepare it, because it was very nice and in forex we should be able to manage the risk properly.

Banned luckyymani is an unknown quantity at this point luckyymani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I continuously have backup arrange and different for my mercantilism , my methods ar excellent with that i begin my mercantilism in market and that i continuously trade slow and steady that the risk can come back down

Senior Member Gatu is on a distinguished road Gatu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have a lot of good work in the same adnd we have to work in the same and we have to work in the same and well known to work in the same and we hae to work in the same and we have to understand where we have to enjoy what the market

Senior Member kirankhan is an unknown quantity at this point kirankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na abhi tak alternative plan ka bara main think nhi kiya hai but situation ko dakhta howe strategy ko change karte rehti ho jab full loss main chal jate ho tu main phar mazid study ki taraf move karti .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 216 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)