+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 216 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this regard, i would like to say that forex is great source of income and I am earning good amount from this business. I know there is huge risk involve in this business therefore I always have backup plan and alternative for my trading. I have strong capital in my trading and I dont think that I will loose my whole capital.
    I never trade with greedy mind I ever depend on minimum profit, therefore I am very much confident and I will not loose my whole capital, If I will loose my whole capital then I have the alternative for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mohsinmit is an unknown quantity at this point Mohsinmit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apny pas kam sy kam itna bonus ya itna paisa hamesha rakhu ga k agar mje loss ho jaye tu main us paisy ko use kar k dobara trading kar saku aur ye bat mje bohot pasand hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member iler is an unknown quantity at this point iler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that we as traders must have a new plan, and it's very important that when the first plan fails, and that's part of trading and we should be able to manage capital well, then, good preparation is sure to be a success.

Senior Member dimuster is an unknown quantity at this point dimuster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should have only one plan when you trade in Forex. That plan you have to develop by your own by experimenting with your demo account. You can test different plans with different demo accounts if you want. But when you find the idea plan which work well for you, you have to fine tune it to get more out of it.

If you have a well developed plan like that, you do not need to think about an alternative plans.

Senior Member serfraz is an unknown quantity at this point serfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Allah Tala na karay kay esa ho, aor mujay kisi esay nuksaan ka samna kerna paray, past main meray saath esa hua tha aor main apni nadani ki waja se apna huge account khatam karwa betha, uss kay baad main ne bonus posting shuru ker di.

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    it you have a private tensoin fund or a work pensoin which is not a final what they where do your get one and is there as alternative if we are making the trading on the trading on the trading site then we can make the trading on the trading site and then if we have to see that we are making the low loney.

Banned mostefa is an unknown quantity at this point mostefa's Avatar
    Thanks
    From the large loss that got me read that Mark thought to myself how get rid of them from the loss that whistle a balance to be firm with whatever trades by opening transactions does not exceed 0.10 for each point with $ 100 in other words, the balance of Mark for each one hundred dollars 0.10 in trading and so on

Member star083 will become famous soon enough star083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i ahve plain to invest the money in real if i get loss in the forex by bonus.i wil try my best to earn more and good from this i like this buisniss very much so do it and earn good income by investing good like forex it will give you good income.

Senior Member msajjad70007 is an unknown quantity at this point msajjad70007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yaha se humara mostkbil jor ahai yaha se hum kama kay treden kar sakty hai yahi humari soch honi chhay k himat hai to agy bahro mera plan to yahi hai k jitn aho saky bonus karo tab hi feda ho ga wrna aur kaha s epesaa aa sakta hai

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good question indeed. One should have an alternate plan always in place. Lot of people come here dreaming of the impossible and then get stressed out when things dont workout. Hnece once should draw an alternate plan well in advance before entering in to trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 216 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)