+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 216 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member yasirbaih is an unknown quantity at this point yasirbaih's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my point of view i observe when a trader had the loss they get disappointment and get stress but in my point of view the loss is a good teacher we should learn from our loss and when we had a loss we should sit back and watch our work strategy through this way we can make good amount from this trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mosa is on a distinguished road Mosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every plan fail if our luck is not with us,No doubt Forex Is the game knowledge and experience but luck is also play vital roll in our the success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member angri bird is an unknown quantity at this point angri bird's Avatar
    Thanks
    alternative plan everyone always have it, but the plan was not easy to gain an advantage, the better is to have a plan for a better future with the forex business, to fulfill the plan we should be able to trade well supported by knowledge and experience, because only with them we can trade well and can benefit as supporting a more glorious future.

Banned abcd12345 is an unknown quantity at this point abcd12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think in forex planning is very important if we trade with planning then i think we earn profit and i think very agree with you a very small profit can create a real wealth in the field forex
    Forex is a very rich world and full opportunity so forex is very interesting business

Senior Member master786 is on a distinguished road master786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mere pass ak bohat acha plan hai jo mene set kiya howa hai.jese hi is month ka bounce muje mile ga to me us plan se earn karo ga.mera plan hai k me small profit loga .greed bilkull nahi karo ga.aur fundamental news ko read karo ga.aur ak best strategy se work karo ga aur bohat zada earn karo ga.
    More earn in forum

Banned muhammad ahmad is on a distinguished road muhammad ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex main main nay alternative zyad alplan bany hainagar ik stragy aur plan nakam ho jay to dosre stragy aur method hota ha jis per main forex mainworkkarta ho aur jo loss ho jata ha os ko bhi pora kar lata ho forexmain good trader wo he hajo alternative plan ko har waqt ready rakhy .

Member fandy_kajol is an unknown quantity at this point fandy_kajol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have an alternative plan in my forex trading, I just always learn to get consistent profits in the performance of this business, so I will be able to get a lot of profit in this business, because this business is the business of my dreams since I was little

Banned umarshahzad1 is an unknown quantity at this point umarshahzad1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every professional trader have some alternative plane that is applicable when your first plan fail.It is much necessary and if you have no second plane then you can not survive after failure of first plane and suffer some huge loss.

Banned akmal.jung is an unknown quantity at this point akmal.jung's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mere keyal me to ye hy k hum as me pele kuch ars aas me trading kre as k bad as me jb hume mukmal inforation aa jae as waqt as posting k peso sse hume trading krne caye as waqt hum kamyab ho skte hy

Banned tere liye is an unknown quantity at this point tere liye's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay well I actually have no any alternate set up nevertheless as a result of until currently i'm doing well in forex trade , and if there comes such lose i don't care as a result of it's the a part of business and that we have to be compelled to face that in any method , however within the case of continouse lose then is also i be part of the other trade .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 216 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)