+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 216 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Banned doramelon is an unknown quantity at this point doramelon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is really a great place to grab a dream, we can get a lot of money with the ability we have, and with this money, we can get everything so After getting fully hands on my discipline i will connsider my targets seriusly then i will increase my targets and in that i will prefer to make reasonable which can make fortune for me that its really money bro,i wish i can have can have that amount later and e. start from 10,000 or 50,000 USD and trade daily with some 1 to 3 or 5% of my total balance with disciplin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i think that we all should have an alternative plan if our plan one fails then we should use it na di think that fore xtrading is a very very risky so we all should avoid to be greeduy in fore xtrading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear jab muje bohat loss ho raha hota hai or main jo strategies istimal karta hon wo bi agr working na kar rahi ho to main loss wali trades ko close karne se behtar hedge kar deta hon, or us condition ko dekhta hon jis condition me mera sara loss cover ho jae, or mostly main ne ap loss kam se kam zarur kia hai, ye behtar hai loss me trade close karne se, kiun ke hedge se hame aik or muka mil jata hai apni trade ko positive karne me.

Banned nhocsq is an unknown quantity at this point nhocsq's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my oppinion, I can say that I think it all should have a backup plan, because in a plan sometimes we fail, so we have to prepare the second plan with so we will be able to run well then forex would be very nice and most importantly keep the spirit, because in forex is all to do with the patient.we should also prepare an alternative plan to another, if only because it serves the first plan did not turn out as we plan, then the alternative plan should be run to anticipate the things that we do not want to happen to our trade with poorer again. . Thank for your post. Green pips, guy.

Senior Member mlatif12345 is an unknown quantity at this point mlatif12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not alternative plan for earning, i earning very much from forex if some time loss face , do not worry because loss is a part of business.

Senior Member md_sofiul is an unknown quantity at this point md_sofiul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management problem is one of best reason for my treading loss. A new strategy in the forex market and foreign exchange market is a fickle market must therefore put more than a plan at the same time. we are dealing with it one-liner for constantly to get rid of the following can be written in a kind of buying and selling.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in the plan and i do the trade in the live market in this and work with the live market and make the so much of the money by this and it is be the good for me for the making the money by this so do the lot of the hard work in this...

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend, LOSS and PROFIT are the part of this business and we all need to understand that we can do this business with confidence. We all have to develop a winning strategy and if that fail then we have to test another strategy at demo account and we need to understand that we need discipline and have to do hard work at demo accounts.

Senior Member haq2fame is on a distinguished road haq2fame's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear yes main to is main aik plan sy kaam akrti ho koiun kay plan hona chahy is main jab thak plan nai hoga tab thak hum is main kaam nai kar skty ha plan humar aaik target hota ha ismain kara chahy

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i always have two plan for forex trading. If one is not working properly then we are able to doing alternate trading plan. Because forex trading is give him a good and such a lovely trading system for earning more and more from forex trading. I like forex trading to much and enjoying fully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 216 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)