+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 216 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best future plan with forex trading is to increase profit and manage consistent profit in future after all without good trading plan no one can get good success in forex business instead of i can not want to aimless in my forex trade as if I used to be like that too When you trade using longer timeframe you can close your platform and absent your mind you can do other activities peacefull enough as well I am working hard and hard to improve my trading skills and strategies and from a period of time i am earning small profit constantly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ramflowi is an unknown quantity at this point ramflowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello bro
    I will never change my trading system, you will need to update in order to save time and get more understanding and, in some cases, there is no need to waste any more time than what is the best way for me. Sunday, my system restore is a way to improve trading, while sometimes
    good luck man

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's no such thing 100% profitable months are a myth namely I am investing my time to learn more about price action trading and master my edge in that area but I will read some more books of forex and strategies which will lead me to become a very successful trader like i am student and i am earning money with forex besides my study accordingly it is no so easy but i want try hard and i want to learn about forex trade than i overcome all things i want to earn experience than trade and earn more profit

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good question every man lives on their aim so I then traders plan for the future is to become a successful trader and a reliable gained from the exercise only in the future i want to become a professioanl trader i want to earn a lot of money every person wants this like why I don't follow rules of Forex and get losses every time

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to every new traders join this Forex trading and they can earn money easily like actuallyi think this is the best business to build a good career as if My future plan with forex to take it my final profession therefore So now I am learning much about forex trading because that this knowledge will help me to become a successful trader in forex market namely Like really trade with all seriousness and total concentration

Senior Member kabrol is an unknown quantity at this point kabrol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mere pass forex trading ke liye koi alternative plan nahi hai aur main ne to abhi tak is ke liye koi plan nahi banaya Qkeh bahi to posting per hi work ho raha hai phir is ke baad dekhte hain kiya hota hai

Senior Member John Choudry is an unknown quantity at this point John Choudry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have a alternative plan, i will do posting on forex then earn bonus points, i will use these points in trading.

Thanks
    I hope by trading forex I can built more inovation while I just want to use forex as a kick start for a financial freedom after all Sure if I become more successful I believe that forex will become my full time job but till then I have a lot of w i am new trader so i want to a professional trader and my country is very poor country so forex will be a best way to to the dependable of financial side for the poor people so i want to make trader in my country

Senior Member mohyedal is on a distinguished road mohyedal's Avatar
    Thanks
    In order to keep capital in Forex in order to be back in the next day to the trading of arms to be with the knowledge and training on the demo account for a long time in order to gain experience

Banned faze is on a distinguished road faze's Avatar
    Thanks
    agar mere strategy aur analysisy thek say nahi hote aur mere trade trade wrong lagte hai tu mai kuch wak k elay trading off ker dy ta ho ya us wak trading nahi kerta ya mere plan hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 216 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)