+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There must be an alternative plan for all the traders who are trading for a living because there are times that the plan will fail because the market is to dynamic so you must be prepared with alternative plans and always take the trade with the right stoploss and take profit level yes bro, in trading forex, i strongly do consider i do not have an alternative plan and i use the strategy plan it is enough to make smart profits for my life. so before trading planning is more important to make profit and to avoid losses to do that place the take profits and stop loss option in the open trade position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear agar paysa loss ho jay or account total wash ho jay to phir to lazmi si bath hay kay iss kay liya mazeed bonus ya phir investment chahiya hoti hay laykin agar aysa nahi hay or aap ka plan kaam nahi kar raha hay to phir ham ko apna plan ko badalna hota hay jiss say bi ham bahtar ho saktay hane or kaam kartay howay aik acha paysa kama saktay hane.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should have a back up plan and i think a professional trader may have so too ... because its important to continue breathing in the market but for that we must have a handsome amount as a back up to come up again ... coming up again from the scratch is a bit difficult thing to do my dear, no double I strongly think everyone should have an alternative plan.I have an alternative plan.Because market will not go everytime in your way.SOmetime it can be difficult for you.So then you can use your alternative plan,If you have an alternative plan you will not be panicked in any situation.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friendssssssss............ i think.........any time people are having all the curency trading relating to the currency trading websites afterward you can easlily earn all the curr4ncy trading relating to the currency trading wesites thereafter any timewe have to make it a point people are having the low financesafterward much more make sure you the lwtest hase therefter you fan easlily willing to earn acknowledeg that there are magnitude of all the money relating to the currency trwding websites.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by qomat View Post
    dear app ko kbhi be apna plan change kerne ki zaroorat nai perti kun k ager app akkk ache strategy use ker rahe hai jiss se app ko kafi hud tak profit hota hai to phir app ki strategy galt nai hai aur app ko s ko change kerne ki be koi zaroorat nai hoti bus us strategy ko up date kerne ki zaroorat hoti hai phir app ko kse alternative plan ki kya zaroorat Yes, Trading me traders kay pass alternative plan hota hai.Our jab me trading karta ho tu alternative plan rakhta ho.Trading me plan work na kar raha ho tu an other plan use karna chahye.Jisay hum another strategy bhi kahe saktay hai.
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Trading main capital ko loss na karay aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading main thek planing sy Trading karay aor Trader ko jo things loss dy rahy hain un ko Trader use na karay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main thek experience sy Trade kar kay profit earn karna hy aor loss ko recover karna chhy

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit aur loss to her business ka hisa hoota hay aur zroori nhi ap ko loss zroor hi ho ga agar ap nay forex trading ke baaray kaafi knowledge lia hay phir ap nay trading start ki hay to koi waja nhi ke ap ko zroor nuqsaan hi ho ga...aur agar for example agar mjay nuqsaan ho b jaye to may himat nhi haarun ga forums may posting kr ke again and again bonus any time people are having all the currency trading relating to the currency trading websites afterward you can easily earn all the curr4ncy trading relating to the currency trading websites thereafter any time we have to make it a point people are having the low finances afterward much more make sure you the lowest hase thereafter you fan easily willing to earn acknowledge that there are magnitude of all the money relating to the currency trading websites.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without losing no one can be perfect in this field and yes facing huge loss can be a problem and i think we should take an alternative plan and always store some capital for trading .if we are not keeping some money then there will no capital and no plan will works for future .yes we have to learn form our past mistakes. Even before you start trading forex there must be a source of funds from which you generate your starting capital. So, if you happen to lose your money in trading, then you have to fall back to the original source of income in order to make another investment.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No if there is no alternative plan, the only way is to just let it go and let new traders do the work and these is what most people are inspired by the btter you learn that you cannot trade its always the best thing to understand the greatest things in trade, we have seen people exit the market. there is alos another solution, that yuou can go and try and look for a teacher who will bring you some good understanding

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear app ko kbhi be apna plan change kerne ki zaroorat nai perti kun k ager app akkk ache strategy use ker rahe hai jiss se app ko kafi hud tak profit hota hai to phir app ki strategy galt nai hai aur app ko s ko change kerne ki be koi zaroorat nai hoti bus us strategy ko up date kerne ki zaroorat hoti hai phir app ko kse alternative plan ki kya zaroorat Yes, Trading me traders kay pass alternative plan hota hai.Our jab me trading karta ho tu alternative plan rakhta ho.Trading me plan work na kar raha ho tu an other plan use karna chahye.Jisay hum another strategy bhi kahe saktay hai.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i dont have any alternative plan, because i want to keep my trading simple. A simple trading strategy can help me to manage my trading better. with simple trading system and trading plan, i will not busy with this business but still can make good profit we need to confront of which in the slightest, although in the matter of continouse shed subsequently could be when i sign up for every other deal. my strategies are beneficial using that i begin my dealing with marketplace in addition to it's my job to deal sluggish in addition to steady so the threat should come down,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)