+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that alternative plan should be learning more about forex, when you lose all your investment it due to lack of knowledge, trading skills and understanding so what you need to do is to learn more about forex trading properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, generally in forex trading I personally think that there is no alternative of learning and practicing .if we still face the loss with having good experience then we need to check where is the main problem .and obviously everyone should store a back up system of money so they will never go down .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am trying to trade with the same single trading plan and I believe that if we can trade with proper analysis, proper risk management, proper discipline then they can make good money in forex trading, I think first we need to execute a winning strategy then we need to develop another alternate plan.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, my dear I definitely do believe that I do not have any other plan except one single plan, I am doing trading with proper money management skill. I think we should trade with the same trading plan and we need to trade with the proper understanding of the market.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan humein yaha alternative plan lekar chalna chhaiye kyunki yaha market kabhi bhi change ho jaata hai aur aap ka plan fail ho sakta hai asie mein aap ke pass alternative plan hona chahiye jo aap ko aisi situaion mein kaam aa sake.

Banned mido9911 is an unknown quantity at this point mido9911's Avatar
    Thanks
    Patience and don't let your emotions control you are the most influenced thing in forex market to succeed then come the plan to make profit back through trading new strategy and try to use your strategy again but that time with very strong signal

Member zubi390390 is an unknown quantity at this point zubi390390's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friends and BROthers salam to all .,.,,.,.,.., bhai jaan mjy toh forex bohat jiyada pasand hain main Humein forex tarding karnay say phlay acha sa plan tayar karna chaiyen phrr usi plan kay mutabiq work karna chiayen aur fresh mind kay sath business main enter hn emotions pay control karna chiayen

Senior Member zxgV is an unknown quantity at this point zxgV's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I always have an Plan B or an alternative plan for Forex trading business. This is because anything can happen in Forex trading and make us have loss. Stop loss is the best plan to control Fx losses.

"

Senior Member cxiola is an unknown quantity at this point cxiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

Yes in forex market, I always have a plan and till now my trading strategy or plan working, i can earn money with my trading strategy so till now i dont have any alternative plan to give my trade in forex live account. but if i need any time then i have to practice in demo account to make another trading strategy.

"

Senior Member xlmzx is an unknown quantity at this point xlmzx's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

no plan Although we are know that Forex business is most great difficult and risky business of our world .So there any body do not gained make profit easy way and it is not possible but that's for you need much idea,knowledge and experience for trade in the Forex.So of course you must learn about the Forex trade ....

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)