+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 216 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay, we don't have alternative preparation because until now my business is running well in foreign exchange trading, and when there is a loss like that I don't care about health because it's not part of the business and we have to deal with it just a little, but by continuing to eliminate it maybe I join any trade. and From the big losses that made me read that Mark thought to himself how to get rid of them from losses that tweak the balance to be assertive with any trade by opening a transaction not exceeding 0.10 for each point with $ 100 in other words, Mark's balance for every hundred dollars .10 in trade and so on

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a student and I work in forex trading as a part time contractor only after that so I will think of other bi. I want to get more and more money here as I plan for the future, I can do anything and can buy whatever they like with us and can change my life for the better in my family. I am very happy that we live because I am still learning forex and when my learning will be finished I will take forex as a business for the rest of my life and I will invest big money slowly in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overall a successful forex trader and I get a good income here as if my future plan in the forex market is to have a forex trading school that I can help traders who are still losing money in the forex market after all it is a good plan for the future in forex trading to achieve consistent profits with whether you really make billions of dollars for you and your family alone I am still learning forex and when my learning will be complete then I will take a large loan from the bank and then I will invest all the capital on forex.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jaisa ki hum jaante hain Forex oak bahut hi uncertain business hi isliye hamein hamesa is mein safe trading because of chahiye aur koi bhi aisa open trade nahin because chahiye jis se account ko zero sharpening ka khatra ho, hum ne ise khud experience of kiya hai aur loss hone normally, the last hamesa hamesa taiyaar rakhna chahiye, or use the trading strategy apana part bana kar trade because chahiye taki bade nuksaan se bachha ja sake.

Member Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321 has a spectacular aura about Sonum321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein kam karne ke liye aapke pass at least 2 se 3 trading plane hone bahut important hai kyunki forex market mein kisi bhi time kuchh bhi possible ho sakta hai isliye agar aap ka ek plan fail ho jata hai to aapane Apne second plan ko follow karna hai aur agar second plan fail ho jaaye to Apne third plan ko follow Karna hai is Tarah se Forex trading main long term ke liye survival possible ho sakta hai

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss jab ham as mien plan bana ker kaam karte hien tu ham as mien zaror kamyab ho sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien mansoba bana ker as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien himmat nahi harna hota h aagr ham as mien aik bar fail ho jate hien tu ham ko fikr nahi karna hota h aur ham ko as mien aur zyada mehnat karna hota h aur ham ko dakhna hota h k kaha say ham ny
    galti ki h aur ham ko as mien ye galti nahi karna hota h as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko behtreen kaam karna hota h jab ham as mien plan karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee soch samjh ker as mien ham ko kaam karna hota hai.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2019-09-14), Farooq007 (2019-09-14), forexrunner (2019-09-14)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone must have a plan for trading. so I have various types of plans to use. There is a choice program after buying my previous real Invest damage, I will change my seat and also to minimize I will invest my own portion twice during my review so I want to invest, along with my own real review and I just need to update it, and that is the best way for me that I don't need to spend time learning something, and in this way, I can save time and gain more understanding, but for some situations, sometimes I increase my trading while in the market.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trading plan makes us more focused on transactions. While things we don't want happen in trade. This is a consequence of every trader, but what is important is how we manage our margins to continue to grow as expected. and, Forex is a very insecure problem so that we can maintain individual counseling or patronage actions. If so, we confiscate half of the acquisition in another account as a patronage for future work, if my strategy fails then I fail to support the trading strategy and I have tried to gain from my losses and have never tried to make it happen.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro sahi hum forex market mai jab v kisi pairs mai trade karte hai ya trade open krte hai to hum ek alternative plan v rakhte hai kyki market kabi kabi humry anylsis se kaffi hat k react krne lag jaata hai or es se humy loss ka chance bad jaata hai eslia agr market mai trading krte wqt hum alternative plan rakhte hai risk wale trade mai ye plan kaffi accha bn jaata humre jis se hum badii loss se bacch sakte hai eslia hum sbi ko trading k zariye ek alertanative plan ko rakhna zaruri hai

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes apko hamesha plane B banana chaye is sy apko faida hoga apko sochna chaye k agr buy py naw howa tou sell py hoga agr sell py naw howa tou buy py hoga as there are only two options in it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 216 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)