+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 216 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ki baat theak hai k forex market mai alternative plan hona chahey. Agr humrey pass alternative plan ho gy tou hum forex market mai zada best preformkr sakty hai. jis sey humri earning bhe zada sey zada ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading without a good trading plan will always put you at risk all the time in the market. Trading with plan will equally make you a professional trader, one who trades with great confidence in the market. This plan will be your guide at all time in the market to help you trade effectively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to egy For This Useful Post:

ij999 (2019-07-16)

Member Daintree9 will become famous soon enough Daintree9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all my friend I will tell you that I will not least amount of money which caused me to beg but I will show you that everybody should have an alternative plan if his account Capital balance is zero or he has many traits because it is very important that you should have a alternative pla plan plan because it is very important for every traiders alternative plan for trading strategy to beer my lost again.

Banned Alihassanmughal1 will become famous soon enough Alihassanmughal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro again i make more effort to recover my capital For many traders, just the theoretical knowledge about Forex trading may take about 3–6 months, depending on how quickly you understand things. But you also need to learn many things by experience which may take about one year.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien jab sy trade kerta hun tab sy mien as mien kesi sy signlas nahi leta h aur mien as mien khud sy market ko dakh ker as mien soch samjh ker trade kerta h aur mien as mien kamaee b ker leta hun as lyee ham ko as mein her bar sochna hota h aur samjhna hota h aur ham ko as mien bad mien trade karna hota h aur jab ham as mien trade kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee zaror ker sakte hien as lyee as mien hamain kaam

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has a dream and they come to forex with a dream rather than Title according to me for the above ie e learning we will be able to improve forex trading skills so that we can achieve future goals to get consistent profits then e and many more people will be engaged to Forex trading, I will not make it my family's business, it is only part-time business for me and I want to keep it there and not think of becoming a full-time trader.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all know that the forex market is a market of uncertainty, and whatever strategy we use to predict the direction of the market, it is intended to give us at least a close idea of where the market will go, and that there is no 100 percent guarantee. So, as the poster thread says, he prefers to trade with hope when expecting results rather than making sure about the results. Well, you know that forex trading is a very risky business and it is also possible that the number of traders actually loses in this business. But then it will be difficult to know because there are many traders who trade and there are many brokers. Assuming foreign exchange trading is a centralized market, it can be easily calculated.

Junior Member Nomi320 is an unknown quantity at this point Nomi320's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always follow my strategy and plan at any cost. With proper money management the risk of losing whole capital is at zero level. However after losing consistently I stop trading for 2 or 3 days. During this time I find out the reasons of loss and come back again with a better plan.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a shame why you worry about choosing a broker. GO and select the best broker INSTAFOREX not to worry about one of the best brokers available on the market. Most all types of accounts are available at INSTAFOREX, the spread rate is also very low and we can trade most of all currencies with small spreads. If instead you can choose another broker, it also means that regulated brokers are registered under any government organization, meaning that at all times do not choose AFRICA registered brokers.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello maybe darling ap bohat hi ziada acha shwal pocha ha so maybe dear abi the main business hun is new so maybe dear ap business ice ko apny ghar beat ka kar sakty ho so maybe dear ap ice business ko ko shai tell me why are you sorry How come I plan to make it possible so it might be a shame to run a business per work because when I experience and knowledge about zarorat ho gi so I want to love my main business, I want to be a member of the bank hun huh, my wife's home business, my friend ha so maybe it's a shame I like this forex forum business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 216 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)