+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 216 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, I have a backup plan, but when the situation of loss while trying to fix a problem management.because management money Money is one of the best reasons for my post recapping loss.thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naim10 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member akrdr94 is an unknown quantity at this point akrdr94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes iusully have two plan the one A and the second B this may help me to have about 80 per 100 to gain money and to become rich and thank's tun for this theard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akrdr94 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member Dhusor Somoy is an unknown quantity at this point Dhusor Somoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay well We have no almost any alternate prepare yet because till now my business is doing nicely in foreign exchange trading, and when there happens such lose i not health care because is it doesn't part regarding business and we have to face that in the slightest, but with regards to continual eliminate then might be i join any trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dhusor Somoy For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned NADDOURINO is an unknown quantity at this point NADDOURINO's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course , if you want to be good tader in forex you shoul always have an alternative plan because forex trading is very difficult business market online which mean that we have to be selfconfident into it .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NADDOURINO For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have alternative plan when i get loss in my real trading account ,i will cut switch my position
    and i will double my lot in my trading account so i can make much money with my real trading account.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fariza For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member hameda is an unknown quantity at this point hameda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Acceptable correct I have is not just another program, but simply because until I accomplish much in Forex trading, of course, if you currently get these sorts of today comes to get rid of me is certainly not the proper care just because Oahu is part of the company in addition to we are dealing with it one-liner for constantly to get rid of the following can be written in a kind of buying and selling.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hameda For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned ArslanKhalid is on a distinguished road ArslanKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best trader have this quality that when the feel that in this way his profit is change into loss he must the to have alternat plan plan in this way the traders will safe from the big loss

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ArslanKhalid For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aymen Arfaoui View Post
    In case your loss to your capital
    Or your strategy does not work
    Or any reason make you lose in Forex

Do you have an alternative plan drawn up in advance to apply to start from the beginning again?
    thanks good that i did in such situation and did not think that i have to face such situation any more. in my trading i have kept some limit order as plan B so that my account will not in risk and i can manage it well. but i think it is a good thing that every one must have a back up plan to survive in forex. if some think happen bag like you say then i must start forex from begin just with new investment.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to muna1982 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Automatically if you lose your money in a trade you have to change your plan in the trade, you have to put a new strategy in the forex market and foreign exchange market is a fickle market must therefore put more than a plan at the same time in order to overcome losses.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to princeua For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member Aymen Arfaoui is on a distinguished road Aymen Arfaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    haney, i didn't ask you my dear friend why to change your trading system
    I just asked what you are going to do when your strategy is not more working
    what is your reaction and what decision you make
    do you wait it to correct her self..do you try to figure out what is the problem.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Do you feel confortable when you trade without a PLAN B
    are you able to take quickly decisions when you don't have any thing to do in your hand

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aymen Arfaoui For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 216 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)