+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 216 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2156

Thread: Do you have an alternative plan?

Senior Member ronykhan0000 is on a distinguished road ronykhan0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i have not any alternative plan but when i have loss position then i am trying for good money management.because money management problem is one of best reason for my treading loss.thanks for post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ronykhan0000 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member Muhammad Javed is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I have no alternate plan. But i think that my hard work can make me perfect again if I lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Javed For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member Aymen Arfaoui is on a distinguished road Aymen Arfaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    haney, I didn't ask if you change your plan or not.I asked have you another plan that you work with sometimes when your principal strategy don't work any more and don't bring you money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aymen Arfaoui For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member javed12 is an unknown quantity at this point javed12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i have not a alternative plan about trading because i like this field, this is a good job for every one and it spread around whole world whole world wide.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to javed12 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member kiti is on a distinguished road kiti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main trading kerne se pehle jitne plan bnane hon bna leta hon lekin jub lot le li to phir koi plaining nahi kerta phir main do or die k formula k tehat trading kerta hon. Is liye k analysis plaining ker k hi kia jata he.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kiti For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Senior Member jibaboo7 is on a distinguished road jibaboo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujy forx trde pr kam krty howy boht maza ata hy me es ko boht khushi se lutf andoz ho kr es pr kam krta hon. Ye boht acha karobr hy mera r koi mansooba ni hy ke es ko chor kr koi r kam kron. Kyon mjhy es se sb bra faida ye hy jb mera dil krta hy me es pr kam kr leta hon.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jibaboo7 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22), ntn (2019-09-08), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never change my trading system, i just need to update it, and it is the best way for me that i do not need to spend the time for learning something, and with this way, i can save the time and get more understanding , but for some situation, sometimes i improve my trading during in the market, it is the way to recover my system on the market,

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to haney For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22), ntn (2019-09-08), Pakeeza (2018-04-22), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Senior Member spartacus27 is on a distinguished road spartacus27's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always have backup plan and alternative for my trading , my strategies are very good with which i start my trading in market and i always trade slow and steady so the risk will come down,.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spartacus27 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-22), ntn (2019-09-08), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), zohanhassan (2020-12-03)

Senior Member Aymen Arfaoui is on a distinguished road Aymen Arfaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    evo99, you didn't understand my question sear.If your strategy is not working any more .Do you have a Plan B to work with and to continue having profits with it.Or not?
    That is what i mean.
    Waiting for your answers

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aymen Arfaoui For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are making the trading on the trading site then we can make the trading on the trading site and then if we have to see that we are making the low money then we should try to the new point and then we can able to make the good amount of the profit on the trading site.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ibyousaf1 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 216 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)