+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 221 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I think for starters you better learn first on a demo account for several months after the basic understanding and have a good trading plan you can trade to a real account..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member janji joni is an unknown quantity at this point janji joni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for your valuable advice. it can be my good guidance for being a taft forex trader. please do not be bored to continue to share your good quality input for us all, especially me that still new in this forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay its really good to know that expect in this forum always think about the newbies in other to know the best way the newbies can earn the numbers of pips they really wanted and the best way for the newbies to proceed in trading forex well in case we need more information we shall get back to you thanks very much

Member forex4dollar is an unknown quantity at this point forex4dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tip for forex beginners is to ready to learn very well and allso need to open a demo account to practice what have learn first on that demo account just to be master the system he have discover

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing a beginner should do is look for information about forex as possible from a variety of sources and then learn all the things that one in the demo account. In the demo account already tried all the systems studied till find the system that fits us. Always evaluate any transactions that have been closed so that if found fault this is not repeated again.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,I think better for beginners to learn first in a demo account for several months so it can learn to have a good trading plan system and is suitable for you, then after a few months to trading on real account ..

good luck guys

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly they learn clearly there is not an easy to huge amount in short period time with much effort in trade so they use demo for learning taking forum decision and friends to develop knowledge and read the post and develop analysis capacity and read the trend of the forex market properly

Senior Member theplayer17 is an unknown quantity at this point theplayer17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for share, I'm also a beginner who just a few months of learning forex. I think your information is very good, I do not quite understand this calculation indirect pair: P, if the pair direct calculation is very simple, but it is nice information

happy trading! learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is only one tip I can share and I hope all newbie trader will follow it. I realized that the best way to earn good profits in our trading is to take our time to understand the market movement of our pair. Take time to observe and analyzed well the characteristics of the market if you do that this will lead you to good profits.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please i need advice on the best way to learn forex trading. Search for the list of books that diallist recommends for beginners.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 221 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)