+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 221 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some tips that helped me is to consider good money management. When you have learned how to best use a technical indicator, then find out the money management that would best work for you according to your capital. Use smaller lot sizes to trade ans slow but steady you grow to increasing your profits and your trading skills. Beginners should practice a lot because practice makes perfect.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member viijron is an unknown quantity at this point viijron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi,
    If you like FOREX, then do it through a futures broker and not a forex broker. There are so many reasons why, and I just don't feel like listing them.
    Through a futures broker you can trade almost all of the same currency pairs as you could through a forex broker, plus other futures contracts like energy products, interest rate products, agricultural products, and so forth.
    Its just plain way better to go through a futures broker, than through a forex broker.
    Thanks for sharing tips

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree Forex is two way opportunities,we can get profit when the price go up,or go down..
    but try to predict where the market will go is very difficult.thatch why we soul have good strategy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    A simple tips from me : "Don't think that learn forex is difficult" and "always motivate yourself for learning and learning again".
    A high motivation learner will have great chance to find out the great trading system for himself. Just keep your high spirit also.

Senior Member juba92 is an unknown quantity at this point juba92's Avatar
    Thanks
    thx for that tips
    it was so long
    but very useful

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    ane not know what this thread is useful or not, I just did a post that if only I could add to the understanding of Because I feel when I do something again like rereading, rewriting again I get understanding ....

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is easy business but not for beginners.Beginners need knowledge about trade.They can start learning and exercise with a demo account.demo is the best for beginners.they can do practice with demo minimum 3 month then can start a real account.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also agree that the forex is two way opportunities,we can get profit when the price go up,or go down.but try to predict where the market will go is very difficult.thats why we shoul have good strategy. take the help of senior to take the maximum profit

Member faster4 is an unknown quantity at this point faster4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My suggestion is, learn from the internet, there's so much article discuss about it, and the secong one is trade by yourself. By trading, even with demo acc, you'll have the feel... its just the matter of time where will your exerience leads you

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    This is very basic information that every trader should have, and no trader can move ahead without having such kind of information about the popular pairs being traded in the Forex market.
    collect indormasi of economic news and technical analysis is one of the best before the open position, the absence of data on the analysis of data that needs to make it easier to analyze, since forex trading is a trade that needs accurate data and proper analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 210 of 221 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)