+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 221 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is a good idea to share you trading strategy, of course you trading history, that will teach the newbies that if you do not give up, you will find the trading methods suitable for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ariesekunder is an unknown quantity at this point ariesekunder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good advice...and for beginers ..don't forget to join to forum like this.
    PRACTICE PRACTICE 'N PRACTICE

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william88 View Post
    I agree forex is two way opportunities,we can get profit when the price go up,or go down..
    but try to predict where the market will go is very difficult.thats why we shoul have good strategy..
    hai william88,
    i aggre with you, open trade very simple just click buy or sell...
    but to predict the trend is very defficut...wrong position make broke instantly...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jawal96 is an unknown quantity at this point jawal96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly that is all you need for now buddy.just go to the site toxic gave to you and begin the training by reading those articles one after the other and you will see that at the end of the training you will know what forex is all about.and this will help you greatly.you are welcome to forex world.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are the basic tips every trader should know before starting trade. Market analysis is very important after watching market we decide either have short position or long position. We can do trade according to our capital and margin.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much i think i can really get your point and i can gain from you point on how to process transactions but before i can be very sure on How to process transactions i just have to read a book on How to process transactions before i can be really okay on the best way to make use of this strategy

Junior Member Adaja92 is an unknown quantity at this point Adaja92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as you know every works success depend on its confidential performance, so to be get this confident you have to know about your perfect plan and trade that you make clearly. i think for the beginner learn and learn are the best way to get success in Forex trading.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forum is one of the best way for beginners to learn forex. I will suggest them to finish their school in ******** as well and then head over here. We have thousand of traders from all over the world here and there's just so much to learn and share with everyone here. Try to find a good mentor as well. I don't means those where you have to pay thousands, if you look around, there are people who are willing to teach for free or miniscule fee.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes am really happy to know that newbies are very much given attention in this forum because with the strategies and indicators i have receive in this forum i really think this will go a very long way in making the best profit out of the forex market based on my understanding provided i can really do my home work very well

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion,a beginner in this business should join forums like this,here we can educate our selves by discuss anything about how to do this business with the seniors and the beginners as well.and this forum provide us anything that we need too such as indicators and expert advisor in case we are going to use it for our trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 221 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)