+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 221 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2208

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Member ariesekunder is an unknown quantity at this point ariesekunder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners trader sometimes forget when a good time to open a position and what position is to be taken
    psokologis factors also determine their trading style

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

beginners trader sometimes forget when a good time to open a position and what position is to be taken
    psokologis factors also determine their trading style
    PRACTICE PRACTICE 'N PRACTICE

Senior Member rohankobir is an unknown quantity at this point rohankobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is very good post not only for beginners but also for senior members of the forex traders. It has vast knowledge of trading,if one follows it he will be successful in trading. Apply these strategy in demo account and take some experience of these. Then come to real trading for earning profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tareqbmw01 is an unknown quantity at this point tareqbmw01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree forex is two way opportunities,we can get profit when the price go up,or go down.very nice initiatives for beginners to learn initiatives.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Thank u very much for advising us and that will be easily. so you are nice guy . i thank i will be very helpful for me. than u a lot.

Thanks

Member jawal96 is an unknown quantity at this point jawal96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The basics are very important in forex trading for the beginners. It is the first step that we must take in order to succeed. It mainly involves studying all about the forex trading market.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right dear this two way oppertunity giv us much exposure to increase our equity but this also bring successive loses when we remain fail to predict this market accurtately. The real thing is this is a rsiky market but there are lot tolls available that a trader can use to reduce risk

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes when you are newbies you just don't know when to start. Me I started without any help and I really confuse when I started forex learning. But what I do is just read threads after threads in this forum and visit the site that posters in here discuss. Slowly I build up some ideas how forex works. I also try it in demo to see what will be the effect and I'm happy to say that some how I'm earning good in demo then I tried in real account and in two months I'm losing money. Don't know why but I continue trading and after two months I start earning. I guess I can say the only tip I can give is don't give up.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ever wondered what it takes to be really successful when it comes to online Forex trading? Well, to begin with, it takes effort, time and patience. Basically, you will not become an overnight millionaire when you first start trading Forex. Unless you hit some kind of jackpot, but even then, very few people have actually made millions after a few short trading sessions in the online Forex market. But, there are Forex trading tips and tricks that you can take ideas from to help make you a better trader. Within a span of just a few years, the Forex market has continuously become one of the most popular places for both speculators and traders all over the world to be able to partake in what�s going on in the Forex market.
    hello Every One

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_lee View Post
    hai william88,
    i aggre with you, open trade very simple just click buy or sell...
    but to predict the trend is very defficut...wrong position make broke instantly...
    hahahaha.. you are right, the case is not on way to open position on trading, the case in how to make decesion on open position, sell or buy!! and if we wrong, we will loss our money.. that is the thing that tradirs is high risk business.. and need careful on open position.

Senior Member i-idea1988 is an unknown quantity at this point i-idea1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "thank you for share, I'm also a beginner who just a few months of learning forex. I think your information is very good, I do not quite understand this calculation indirect pair: P, if the pair direct calculation is very simple, but it is nice information

happy trading! learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v "

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 221 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)