+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 221 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by izco View Post
    Very good post dear yahan apne hum sab k liye ak acha lesson diya ha kh first humien apni money ki management ko control karna hoga jis se ap apni invest k hisaab se calculate karien aur zada risk na lien bus thora sa b profit ho os ko get kar lien aur little profit hi apko zaroor success kare ga. i am advise the new traders. they are work the market regular and earn the hand some money. so that they are work the market regular. so that they are get the compete knowlede an experience. so that they are success full trader. they are achieve the target.
    to figure out how it functions yet I can't even now get it. It would be ideal if you is there any books that you can suggest for this so I can proceed to understand it and make benefit with this system. Great work and please keep it up expand techniques me benefit to hota hai lekin itna zyada nahi hota hai k hume sahi wakt me bilkul ye maloom ho jae k hume benefit hoga ye b to ho sakta hai k hume misfortune ho jae aur ye bat kabhi b sure nahi hoti hai k is end of the week pay expand ae ga showcase me aur us k zarye state behtreen tarha state work ko seekha ja purpose ga.aur is trah say hum bht ziada profit kama skty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good post dear yahan apne hum sab k liye ak acha lesson diya ha kh first humien apni money ki management ko control karna hoga jis se ap apni invest k hisaab se calculate karien aur zada risk na lien bus thora sa b profit ho os ko get kar lien aur little profit hi apko zaroor success kare ga. i am advise the new traders. they are work the market regular and earn the hand some money. so that they are work the market regular. so that they are get the compete knowlede an experience. so that they are success full trader. they are achieve the target.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

AliZafar (2020-07-15), Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23), Unregistered (2)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex business beginning point is the most dangerous point of this business for newbie trader . I think main tips is never start real trading before learn Forex business clearly . Newbie trader always try to avoid mistake and need to control emotion and greedy mind . Knowledge and experience is important for make good trader . your advice sokcool this might very help full for traders beginner in here but sub forum trading strategies in here would you like to share your trading strategy he will be successful in trading apply these strategy in demo account and take some experience of these then come to real trading

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shoump For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear my advice for the newbie is he can open a demo account and practice more .becouse if you have learn the trading then you can win the profit maximum times and it is best way to learn so every new trader should be learning for earning more. I believe that learn is better than earning which help trader to expand their knowledge in forex market your tips about learning about the forex is very important for the members of this forum that want to learn about the trading techniques and you very simply describe the different currencies pairs of the forex market

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Muhammed Awais (2020-07-23), shoump (2020-07-14)

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji mare hisab se jab app es kam mai new hote hai app ko es kam mai hard work se kam karna chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum jab new hote hai fer hume es kam ko hum acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai es kam mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai bai saab ji

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

dalapan (2020-07-12), shoump (2020-07-14)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tips for beginners? This list will never end. However I can summarise all points and conlude that have patience and trade demo very serious for months. Do not let frustration drag you to open a live account. If you are ready you will get great results for 3-4 months in demo consistenly. It will become very easy for you. Only then will you be able to make money using a live account. Dear apko etna good post karne ke liye bahut bahut thanks ye post hum sabhi biinner ke liye bahut hi best hai kyoki es fundamental knowldge ko hum sabhi ko jarur learn hona chahiye aur tabhi hum forex market me good profit gain kar sakte hai.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ko learn tu app ek hee din mai kar sakte hai but app es kam mai acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai jab app es kam mai hard work se es kam mai acha experience hasal karte hai fer app es kam mai displine se acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saaab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saaab ji

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main apni taraf se beginners ko yahi salaah dena chahunga k wo ekdum se real trading me na aaye pehle apne aapko prepare kar len real trading k liye uske baad hi isme enter karen. Aapko sabse pehle to forex ki basics aani chahiye joki aap net se hasil kar saktey hain uske baad aap apni ek strategy banaye aur ussi basis par demo me practice karen aur demo me practice money management k saath karen, jab aap consistent gain hone lage demo me tabhi real me fund karke trading karen.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in fact I think like the most expert traders says "never trade against the trend" if you open trade opposite the trend you will get losses easily in fact rums where knowledge is shared so that you can update your information and find out which data you have is accurate I could not even get 20 pips only on account rill but I can get 100 pi in fact so everything is excellent if it can help you and create be after all Every trader who has long been aware of this trade

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 221 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)