+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 221 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for beginners to learn forex.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good tips that made me become passionate again in trading, I am a beginner too often experience losses and margin calls and almost despair in forex trading, but after reading this suggest the spirit to get back up and learn a better trading system. and This is a very extraordinary post not only for amateurs, but also for the senior part of forex traders. It has extraordinary trading learning, if someone accompanies it, it will be efficacious in exchanging. Apply the methodology mentioned in the demo account and have a meeting with the ones mentioned above. At that point comes to a legitimate exchange for benefits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you really want to do well in Forex trading as a newbie trader all you need is a good trading skill discipline and a good trading plan that will enable you to succeed in the Long run. As a new trader one primary problem that you most avoid is a get rich quick mentality because if you let It control you It might ruin your trading journey all together,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realized that beginners always try to make money without knwoledge. and they are traded in almost all currency pairs. it is a bad habit because they have to focus on understanding one pair at the start of trading then going to another pair and this is good advice as well as new arrivals in this market, and I think this information really helps traders to learn too much about this market, if You can read it and then, if they don't trade in a real account, then the trader will get all information about this market.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (1)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX (foreign exchange) trading, or better known as Forex (foreign exchange) is a type of currency trading transaction (currency) against a country's currency (currency) of another country. With an average daily volume of US $ 2 trillion, the Forex Market is 46 times larger than all combined market shares and is therefore called the most liquid market in the world. Market The Forex market is open 24 hours continuously. Traders must do a lot of training and get a lot of education in preparation before trying to trade FOREX in the world of Online Trading. This website is recommended as an educational material that needs to be read as preparation before entering the world of online forex trading. Good work!

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is about creating transactions and this creates the use of abilities that are designed over a certain period of time with information and training. We also have to understand this that many of our periods will make mistakes too and it is only organic to be able to continue dealing with each mistake marking a new session for us. and beginners should get a pass in a previous bundle from a forex company, my partner and I recommend that all beginners beginners should check almost everything they can find in relation to currency trading to find the calendar months lately before the trial corporation that unusual about your pet to have an industry understanding ...

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foreign currency market can be very scary, especially for those who are just starting out in the field. Beginners often find themselves losing the money they invested in bad trading and in the wrong currencies. However, that does not change the fact that it is, indeed, a very profitable field for trading. Those who make money from trade should definitely try this field. and Forex rixky but profitable. Thank you for your advice and material that is easily absorbed by traders, give beginners like me. There are many books available about forex and every new trader must read as many of them as possible to help build strategies for making money. He has extensive knowledge of trade, if people follow him he will succeed in trading. Apply this strategy on a demo account and take experience from this. Good luck ....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    quickly join Forex jobs and goods to trade for Forex and earn better money for jobs now everyone quickly joins Forex work and trade goods for Forex and cash profit earning goods to trade for Forex now goods for better money earning jobs for a job. and these are very good tips for new traders in this market and I think this information will really help traders to learn about this market very much and if they can read it and after that if they trade in a real account then traders will get all the information about this market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must learn to identify support and rejection and how to apply it correctly. "But I already know how to find support and resistance," you might say. Do you lose more money on forex than you make? Then you don't know how to use support and resistance properly. Here are some keys that will teach you. and this is a very good tips for new sellers of this activity and I think this substance instrument works very well for bidders to learn about this mart ruffled some and if they can show it and after that if they exchange for existing reasons then the bidder those present get all the most accumulation from this industry

14. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners of foreign exchange when you go to yeh yaad rakhna chahiye to Forex Trading eik work or business hai aur usko Forex traders paise kamane to liye saruaat se hi kud nahi sakte hi. Traders and market traders go up ki hilchal ya movemnet se sikhna padega aur usko kaise market changes hai hai woh bhi demag me rakhan padge taki woh jyada lalach me aakar trading na curry. and Beginners must do the first practice on a demo account at least 15 days before starting on a real account. Learn more about Forex from where information is available. This forum is good for the learning process. Participate in this forum and delete their problems.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-19)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my way to learn forex at first I tried to find a way to trade and close it, and then I started to learn some indicators to make my predictions and make a trading plan. start learning from the easy ones and someday we will learn more until we learn about EA. and I have plan B which means a different strategy if the rade goes wrong or there are definite market conditions during a time when the trend is unclear. So a trader must have other plans in mind if an emergency occurs. For example ne can use hedging if there is a bad trade or uncertain market conditions

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-12), Babarali786 (2019-11-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 221 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)